Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Gaby just reported the staff is NOT expecting anything tonight....
I could be off base here but this seems like Mario’s MO

Every time we have these big visit weekends stuff pops off later in the week. Seems like he tells guys to take their time, but I dunno. Don’t remember any time where it popped off on the weekend off the top of my head but 🤷🏼‍♂️

Advertisement
Gaby just reported the staff is NOT expecting anything tonight....

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Advertisement
I could be off base here but this seems like Mario’s MO

Every time we have these big visit weekends stuff pops off later in the week. Seems like he tells guys to take their time, but I dunno. Don’t remember any time where it popped off on the weekend off the top of my head but 🤷🏼‍♂️
It’s possible. I don’t know how anyone can know for certain. With the transfer portal I would think it moves quicker but who knows. We might not know until they enroll though it would be nice to get something positive.

Exactly lol, USC get guys to commit on spot and we have to wait weeks later for guys to announce. I know most of them guys are still coming
Lol I was literally about to type this **** near word for word but thought about it and deleted it because people getting a lil too sensitive here.

But yeah man lol....I don't know what to say.

Hey Mario, everything is fine. Take all the time you need. No rush at all coach 😢

Lol I was literally about to type this **** near word for word but thought about it and deleted it because people getting a lil too sensitive here.

But yeah man lol....I don't know what to say.

Hey Mario, everything is fine. Take all the time you need. No rush at all coach 😢
Yea it's the strangest thing lol, maybe they just like guys to drag it out to stretch out the good news or something

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s possible. I don’t know how anyone can know for certain. With the transfer portal I would think it moves quicker but who knows. We might not know until they enroll though it would be nice to get something positive.
Only a couple of things I’m sure of

1. We will land some solid players

2. Mario doesn’t give a **** how much fans check Twitter

Advertisement
Back