Spring Transfer Portal

If you dont like stuff man saying, best thing is to ignore it. Most of these dudes feed off you responding so u can start a dead end back and forth. Saw them cry for a weeks and weeks about Mario's marraige to bro style offense only to be proven wrong, then they moved on to the next crying topic, the portal. Some people are just like that, they are always gonna find the next thing. They are mad, miserable, unhappy with real life or it could just be their personality. Read, move on. Especially when its not a factual based complaint.
What are you rambling about???

Advertisement
Hopefully something gets worked out on the CB. The latest posts from people of consequence here and there mention getting the RB would increase our chances. I’m not interpreting anything as done or imminent but it’s hard to know what could happen unless we go a couple more days.

Everyone relax.

It’s a setting expectation issue…given the current environment people shouldn’t use words like imminent if they don’t mean imminent… when we operate in dog years

Mario:

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

It's a jungle out there in the competitive portal/NIL marketplace. Nothing released publicly until all i's are dotted, t's crossed, players enrolled and moved in dorms. Let the man cook, lol.

**Malone soon, I'd guess
Pants off for tomorrow lol
Anything less than the 7 for 7 we was pushing last night and ima be upset lol. Yeah, im greedy lol. Like my man from Pokemon said "gotta catch'em all" 🤙🤙🤙

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 10
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty sure i typed all that in English. General statement.
You know what. Here’s what’s going to happen since this is now a continuing pattern. I’ve declared war on all of the Hecht **** drinking Bully slurpers on the board. You are one of the nicer ones, you’re just emotional, so I will only toss you from this thread… for now.

Now some of your compatriots are nasty slurping mother****ers and I will do a lot worse to them.

You and your friends are not going to silence and intimidate people who are fans from having fair, open and honest discussion. Be warned, fall in line, play nicely with others, or perish.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know what.Here’s what’s going to happen. I’ve declared war on all of the Hecht **** drinking Bully slurpers on the board. You are one of the nicer wines, you’re just emotional, so I will only toss you from this thread… for now.

Now some of your compatriots are nasty slurping mother****ers and I will do a lot worse to them.

You and your friends are not going to silence and intimidate people who are fans from having fair, open and honest discussion.
Any more of that brony **** should get a thread ban. I'll put my mopeness in that.

Advertisement
Back