Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
While he is not the main focus of this edit like he was with Omarion Cooper I see they still found a way to get Deion into it. Not sure I remember any other head coach appearing in a players edit.
I mean... He is the FACE of that program. He's really the mascot. And honestly, it might seem like too much to us but he's doing a helluva job selling it. That's the one issue I don't have..... Still fvck them tho lol

He had a major injury during the season last year which set things back.

What is up with our LB injuries? Raphael Kirby, Juwon Young, De'Andre Wilder, Waymon Steed, Patrick Joyner, Sam Brooks, Keontra was out for an extended perior, Chase. WTF?

For anyone thinking we shouldn't add another portal, see above. then imagine if Francisco goes down.

Advertisement
What is up with our LB injuries? Raphael Kirby, Juwon Young, De'Andre Wilder, Waymon Steed, Patrick Joyner, Sam Brooks, Keontra was out for an extended perior, Chase. WTF?

For anyone thinking we shouldn't add another portal, see above. then imagine if Francisco goes down.
I don't think Young got hurt. He was apart of that luxury car scandal and left for Marshall before the 2016 season.

Yes same philosphy with CB, what if Brown and or Porter Jr go down, you need experienced depth so it doesn't turn disastrous.

Advertisement
I'm surprised we still going after linebackers
least talented group on the roster imo....

well was running close with cbs..

Rocky Shelton flashed in spring game and Francisco looked great.

I honestly thought Keontra transferred out until i saw him at the spring game...Flagg played better than him last year. Wesley is light in the *** and young....so yea...1 more guy likely is needed...Chase Smith we dont know what we have yet.

It may allow us to shirt the youngings coming in or atleast 2 of them the rest will play on special teams

**** it doesn’t even need to be a Rambo year. Just somebody nearly doubling their crap production could catch eyes. Our WR production was putrid. Say Young this season reaches the 700 range, that’s a 100% increase in production we can actually sell to recruits. I think Dawsons got us covered.

View attachment 237179
Looking at this ⬆️, I could see Skinner getting Mallory catches or more with more yds and TDs

Advertisement
LSU is also not that far from Houston. They probably have a better or equal shot at getting players from there as Texas and Texas A&M. Think thats where Perkins is from.
half of the good player sin houston are from........NEW ORLEANS.

Perkins is a katrina kid ..fam moved from new orleans to houston after the storm.

YeaLSU is perfectly situated to collect la, Miss, Texas kids and be in play for FLA kids as well

Wow, wow. Nice job, but not too job in country.
Eh agree to disagree. This isn’t a Brian Kelly thread although it was at one point a Colorado thread. Just pointing out they have every built in advantage and prerequisite you could ever need to make a run

Advertisement

Miami has long been looking for wide receiver help via the transfer portal ahead of the 2023 season.

Many names have surfaced and flamed out but that’s not keeping Mario Cristobal and his staff from constantly exploring options as they look to add some competition to a room that underperformed last fall, while also giving Tyler Van Dyke more weapons in this new wide open offense.

One new name to monitor is Reedley (Cali.) College’s Shemar Kirk, a 6-foot-1, 180-pounder who caught 45 passes for 782 yards (17.4 yards per catch) and eight touchdowns last fall for a 5-5 team. The season before, Kirk averaged 21.4 yards per catch, bringing in 31 balls for 664 yards with seven scores.

In 2022, Kirk went for over 100-yards in four of the eight games he played with a career-high 170-yards coming in late October loss where Kirk scored the only touchdown of the game.

In back-to-back games as a freshman, Kirk went for over 150 yards with touchdowns of 79 and 90-yards. During that two game stretch, Kirk brought in nine passes for 312 yards and four touchdowns.

Texas A&M, Mississippi State, UCF, Purdue, Washington State, Temple, UNLV, and Akron are some schools who have extended offers. Kirk spent time in College Station last month for an official visit with the Aggies.

Originally from Nashville, Kirk is a prospect who would be able to join the team this summer.

------

Not a portal WR but JUCO.

half of the good player sin houston are from........NEW ORLEANS.

Perkins is a katrina kid ..fam moved from new orleans to houston after the storm.

YeaLSU is perfectly situated to collect la, Miss, Texas kids and be in play for FLA kids as well
I was gonna post that as well. Many displaced Katrina families there.

Advertisement
Back