Spring Transfer Portal

Deion going for the title of highest star rating and lowest production team it’s a bold strategy.
Remember when Larry Coker recruited off stars and lists but at least those guys hadn’t hit college yet? Deion is doing the same thing but with some of the college chapters written that say those ratings were juuuuuuust a bit outside.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** it doesn’t even need to be a Rambo year. Just somebody nearly doubling their crap production could catch eyes. Our WR production was putrid. Say Young this season reaches the 700 range, that’s a 100% increase in production we can actually sell to recruits. I think Dawsons got us covered.

View attachment 237179
I was more productive than mammarelli

Quincy Avery is a very respected QB coach who knows ball and is the personal QB coach for Deshaun Watson, Jalen Hurts, Justin Fields and Geno Smith. To compare him to Malik rosier as a QB coach is wild, Quincy's opinion holds weight to a lot of people. He's also the QB trainer for Air Noland who ended up choosing Ohio State over us last second.

Mario holding Herbert back isn't something that Oregon fans just made up, after Herberts rookie season there were a lot of people saying it and wondering why a QB like Herbert was throwing screens 25% of the time as a senior. Regardless at the end of the day it's just an opinion. Mario just needs to show QBs can thrive playing for him and that narrative will go away.
You're doing a great job, man!

Don't let these guys tell you any different!

Speak your truth, my G

✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿

Advertisement
I laughed and am still laughing at the handful of posters on here that stated because Kelly used a fake Cajun accent he would not fit in down there and would be run out of town quickly.
Me... I thought Kelly would suck there. AND the fact that he likes to dry hump on recruits while dancing. I swear that was going to turn kids away lol. I was wrong as **** smh

I laughed and am still laughing at the handful of posters on here that stated because Kelly used a fake Cajun accent he would not fit in down there and would be run out of town quickly.
i odnt think anyone said he would be run out of town.

Mainly just laughed at his fake accent and he isnt a fit there culturally...but pretty much all posters advised that dude can coach

Advertisement
i odnt think anyone said he would be run out of town.

Mainly just laughed at his fake accent and he isnt a fit there culturally...but pretty much all posters advised that dude can coach

I did.

I thought his Northeast attitude would go over like a fart in church in the bayou.

I am always wrong, and this is no different. It looks like the murderous ******* is going to succeed at LSU

Brian Kelly took ND as far as he could which was making playoffs, then he would run into Alabama and Clemson and get smashed because he simply couldn't match their talent and speed.

He went to LSU because he knew he could get the talent to beat those teams.

It's not 1970 anymore, and you can sign better players at LSU than you can at Notre Dame.

Advertisement
Rarely does a coach like Kelly walk from a school like Notre Dame and it’s a win for both. It was in that case. He is also likely to pickup Diggs.

You're doing a great job, man!

Don't let these guys tell you any different!

Speak your truth, my G

✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿
I get the sarcasm but nonetheless, I just try to be unbiased when I give opinions. I mean let's all be honest, most of the takes in here are given by people wearing orange and green colored glasses who will always try to see the positive in every situation. I used to be like that so I get it, but eventually all the losing and misfortune broke me. Tbh I'm still like that with my Miami Dolphins, I still have some hope Austin Jackson can be good 🤣. **** Ryan Tannehill has been gone for years and I will still spend hours debating that he's a good QB.

Advertisement
Back