Spring Transfer Portal

I just try to be unbiased when I give opinions. I mean let's all be honest, most of the takes in here are given by people wearing orange and green colored glasses who will always try to see the positive in every situation. I used to be like that so I get it but eventually all the losing and misfortune broke me. Tbh I'm still like that with my Miami Dolphins, I still have some hope Austin Jackson can be good 🤣. **** Ryan Tannehill has been gone for years and I will still spend hours debating that he's a good QB.
We all just wanna win, right?
Amirite???

👀
🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿✅💯

Advertisement
I laughed and am still laughing at the handful of posters on here that stated because Kelly used a fake Cajun accent he would not fit in down there and would be run out of town quickly.
I don’t think he’s ever going to win the SEC during his tenure.

He may make the expanded playoffs because the committee loves nothing more than packing the playoffs with SEC teams, but I think his career at LSU will be almost identical to what it was at Notre Dame, except more losses because he won’t be able to gerrymander the schedule like he could at ND.

I did.

I thought his Northeast attitude would go over like a fart in church in the bayou.

I am always wrong, and this is no different. It looks like the murderous ******* is going to succeed at LSU
LSU is a school that owns its state and recruits itself.

He know show to coach...they didnt run anyone out of town there from Miles to the drunk really.

As long as they lock up the Louisiana elites and he can use his midwest connects land some others and play the portal they will always be sufficient. I knew it would happen..LSU is a bag school thru n thru so it doesnt matter to much about the fit/etc

The standard at LSU is National Championships...

Saban, Les Miles & Ed Orgeron all won Natty’s there, if Brian Kelly doesn’t win one, then we can’t act like he did anything special that hadn’t already been done before he got there.

Just finishing 10-2 every year ain’t enough at a program like LSU.

Advertisement
Well now they don’t have players lol
Sure but their blue chip ratio is skyrocketing….

Think About It GIF by Identity

The standard at LSU is National Championships...

Saban, Les Miles & Ed Orgeron all won Natty’s there, if Brian Kelly doesn’t win one, then we can’t act like he did anything special that hadn’t already been done before he got there.

Just finishing 10-2 every year ain’t enough at a program like LSU.
Right, and Kelly is a better coach than all of them except Saban.

My point all along was if Miles and Orgeron can win titles there, Kelly certainly can.

Advertisement
Advertisement
His work at every stop has been impressive. People who doubted him with the re$ource$ at LSU are just haters.
There’s a reason saban miles and Ed o won titles there. It’s a place you can do it no question. The resources (even in a corrupt state) and the talent and devotion to the school combined with no P5 in stage competition. It’s probably the top job in the country

There’s a reason saban miles and Ed o won titles there. It’s a place you can do it no question. The resources (even in a corrupt state) and the talent and devotion to the school combined with no P5 in stage competition. It’s probably the top job in the country
Wow, wow. Nice job, but not too job in country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back