Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Very fair. Very accurate.

**** it doesn’t even need to be a Rambo year. Just somebody nearly doubling their crap production could catch eyes. Our WR production was putrid. Say Young this season reaches the 700 range, that’s a 100% increase in production we can actually sell to recruits. I think Dawsons got us covered.

IMG_0487.jpeg

Advertisement
If we believe the rumors that FSU had to cough up 400K at the last second in order to keep Farmer (and were reluctant to do so), I doubt they're winning the bag game with Keon Coleman. Just my take though.

I think he winds up at a big dog program.

Wow, so they paid Jackson $200k to go there? That’s almost 3x what Miami gave him to come down here.

Edit:
Im just connecting dots, since Farmer and Jackson are in a civil union

I when u ask people whats the easiest position to transistion from high school to college, WR, CB and RB usually fall into those category.

The fact we have so many highly rated players who apparently cant play is mind boggling to me. @DMoney basically said we needed CBs as we are one play from disaster. Thats a roster with 2 very experienced transfers, D Porter, who has experience, Couch who has alot of experience, Harris, and Graves who been on campus for 2 spring practices now and we have 2 highly rated FR to enter in the summer. What i want to know is how many of these players can play, if a guy who played 47 games with 1 pick is a need?

And lets not talk about the WRs, where we have numerous 4 star highly recruited players.

So two of the easiest positions to transistion from high school with bodies there and apparently, average jags are better. Like i said these coaches need to get something out of some of these players. Apparently we had 2 NFL CBs and got roasted by Duke and MTSU. @RVACane thats enough Mario Schilling for you?

Advertisement
I when u ask people whats the easiest position to transistion from high school to college, WR, CB and RB usually fall into those category.

The fact we have so many highly rated players who apparently cant play is mind boggling to me. @DMoney basically said we needed CBs as we are one play from disaster. Thats a roster with 2 very experienced transfers, D Porter, who has experience, Couch who has alot of experience, Harris, and Graves who been on campus for 2 spring practices now and we have 2 highly rated FR to enter in the summer. What i want to know is how many of these players can play, if a guy who played 47 games with 1 pick is a need?

And lets not talk about the WRs, where we have numerous 4 star highly recruited players.

So two of the easiest positions to transistion from high school with bodies there and apparently, average jags are better. Like i said these coaches need to get something out of some of these players. Apparently we had 2 NFL CBs and got roasted by Duke and MTSU. @RVACane thats enough Mario Schilling for you?

Don’t forget the AA safety and 5 star safety.

Good job. Keep up the good work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back