Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
If we arent overpaying, we aren’t going to get anyone that raises our talent level.

NIL would be the only logical reason to transfer here right now as an upper tier player.

We don’t win, we don’t develop talent, we don’t produce NFL draft picks, and we pile up injuries.

Mario’s fake tough guy BS is not working.

Call me a mope, those are facts.

Advertisement
If we arent overpaying, we aren’t going to get anyone that raises our talent level.

NIL would be the only logical reason to transfer here right now as an upper tier player.

We don’t win, we don’t develop talent, we don’t produce NFL draft picks, and we pile up injuries.

MOPE! that's your opinion.

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

Advertisement

It's funny you say that 247 I think just put out a graphic that Miami is one of the better schools at developing talent.

Other than that almost everything you say Miami didn't or doesn't do, Mario did at Oregon.

He won, he developed draft picks, and his teams were tough and physical.

How these other schools be getting transfers to commit immediately while on official visits
Because they knew where they wanted to go before they hopped in the portal in the first place.

Read between those lines… “Teaming up with his brother…”

If that isn’t a layup for back door recruiting I don’t know what is. And we probably had something similar with the Mauigoa’s and/or Brown brothers this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Important portal note. Although it closes tomorrow, many students will graduate over the next few weeks and they will be able to enter the portal. With 2020 being a free year, most of these will have more than one year of eligibility left.
Yup and the other thing to remember is SEC players cannot portal to other SEC schools in the spring. Advantage - better chance at guys from SEC. Disadvantage - SEC teams more likley to tamper with your team

Advertisement
Back