Spring Transfer Portal

Did I say he’s “complete garbage”??? Do you see the words in the box that contains a post I posted before you that says “RVACane:”??? Do you see the words “complete garbage”? No. Did you see me even say anything about Simms? No.
Simms can throw a football a respectable distance like a number of college QB and complete some passes. He can move around. Yay.

And did you call him “calm in the pocket when it gets hectic” and then say “he makes bad decisions “? Do you see any possible connection between those things? Do you understand that a QB’s ability to go through reeds and process in real time plays a significant role in his success or failure?
Is he even in the ******* portal and a viable transfer option? No. As usual you’re just flinging poo on the board.
Those two aren't always tied together. A QB can remain calm in the pocket and still make bad decisions because he's struggling to understand what he's seeing and can get baited into making a bad decision. Also I meant to send this to Jedd but some of it still applies to you. Don't judge players harshly Just because the group tells you they are bad on here, do your own research and come to your own conclusions. There is a reason Jeff Simms beat out Casey Thompson and won the QB job because he's got high end physical tools and maybe he's finally starting to put it all together.

Advertisement
Depends. I don’t have much confidence in Chantz and Harvey as backups. If this kid is better than those two, sign him up.

Harvey and Chantz are likely gone after this year so an arguement can be made to sign this kid for beyond this year. DE is paper thin beyond the 2 deep. Our 2 deep will be 3/4 gone after this year, probably.
Kelly, Wayne,Bain, Collin a,moss! Say hello! I'm sure I'm missing somebody else as well.

Advertisement
I Doubt that, dont they sign like some contracts to enroll? Football is a side thing, not the main thing for them

Correct. You cannot transfer into a service academy. Well, you can, but you have to start completely over and not transfer in any credits.

And they can leave after their second season at the academy. They make you sign a contract/commitment going into your junior year where you will owe them tuition if you do not graduate and serve your 5 years of military service after.

I’m exhausted.
Kacey Musgraves Smoking GIF by Paramount+

Advertisement
Correct. You cannot transfer into a service academy. Well, you can, but you have to start completely over and not transfer in any credits.

And they can leave after their second season at the academy. They make you sign a contract/commitment going into your junior year where you will owe them tuition if you do not graduate and serve your 5 years of military service after.
Side question…is Space Force going to have a service academy, or would it be Air Force?

Advertisement
I got you for sure.

Looks like he or his staff rubbed a lot of them dudes wrong.

They apparently are replacing them guys though based off the article i posted earlier.

Well atleast we have another team now to watch weekly...giving Deion the viewership he needs to sell nil to his chosen few with barstools, espn or whomever else....

considering i think last week their spring game i saw listed on espn...**** whens the last time we saw ANY PAC 12 schools spring game on their like that...maybe oregon once in a blue moon but no 1 cares about west coast or pac 12 fball and he already got them on espn for spring or whatever.

This gonna be a nice *** thesis on roster flips and how he is doing it cause usc did the same last year he isnt their level but if dude wins 3 games next year that is huge progress for that bum *** program.

I still think their main main issue will be at QB.
OL along with QB.

Kelly, Wayne,Bain, Collin a,moss! Say hello! I'm sure I'm missing somebody else as well.

Kelly is a starter and i wasn’t talking about him. Collin appears to be a DT and moss is a long way off. Ruben can make it interesting but I’d argue he’s not that speed edge DE. Not sure what to make of Wayne’s game yet.

Advertisement
I'd look into, but CIS posters told me we have no needs at this position 😜

We offered him outta HS, but he originally committed & signed with Tennessee, but then when all that sh*t happened with Jeremy Pruitt he was allowed to be released out of his NLI & wound up going to Auburn.

He’s gonna be a Red Soph this season & would basically be like a 22 or 23 commit; an unknown that hasn’t really played but has some possible potential. I’d take him over Chantz, but that’s about it as of now.

I wouldn’t be against adding another EDGE rusher, but I think it should be a Vet with production where we know what we’re getting vs adding another kid who is an unknown.

JMO though

Advertisement
Back