Spring Transfer Portal

I honestly could careless wtf you think, if you don't like what i post ignore me Instead of acting like an immature child and đź–•every post I make. I'm sure I'll get blamed for this interaction as well and get sent to purgatory despite you starting it.

We can only hope so. One less anti-Miami troll on this board would be a good thing. Now run along and change your screen name again.

I only give you a middle finger when you earn it with your anti-Miami instigation ****. I see right through you. Did you ever wonder why you are one of the most disliked people on this board? It's everyone else, right? It's not you of course. Why do you think that is? Why do you think the mods put you in purgatory so often? It's them, right? It's not you. The mods and all the posters here just suck I guess. So if that's so, why are you still here? Oh, we know.

Weirdo troll.

Advertisement
We can only hope so. One less anti-Miami troll on this board would be a good thing. Now run along and change your screen name again.

I only give you a middle finger when you earn it with your anti-Miami instigation ****. I see right through you. Did you ever wonder why you are one of the most disliked people on this board? It's everyone else, right? It's not you of course. Why do you think that is? Why do you think the mods put you in purgatory so often? It's them, right? It's not you. The mods and all the posters here just suck I guess. So if that's so, why are you still here? Oh, we know.

Weirdo troll.
It's not everyone else it's the same 10 people or so over and over again and then they stock my posts and downvote or give me the đź‘€ no matter what I say. You started all this because I said USC has been better then Miami in the portal since Riley took over which is 100% true, I don't get why that's so hard to understand. People on here don't like unbiased takes and they get upset when people say anything negative about this program. So obviously some will not like me when I give unbiased takes that the majority of the college football world is saying. Giving a negative opinion about your team doesn't make you a troll it just makes you honest considering how terrible we have been the last 15 years or so.

Advertisement
It's not everyone else it's the same 10 people or so over and over again and then they stock my posts and downvote or give me the đź‘€ no matter what I say. You started all this because I said USC has been better then Miami in the portal since Riley took over which is 100% true, I don't get why that's so hard to understand. People on here don't like unbiased takes and they get upset when people say anything negative about this program. So obviously some will not like me when I give unbiased takes that the majority of the college football world is saying. Giving a negative opinion about your team doesn't make you a troll it just makes you honest considering how terrible we have been the last 15 years or so.

10 people? Are 6 of them mods? 🤡

No, YOU started this by being you, a weirdo anti-Miami troll day in and day out. I know what you're doing so stop pretending and no I am not going to respond to your manufactured fake *** excuse of a narrative, again, I see through you. And no, it's not just 10 people you delusional troll. You've sucked up enough of the oxygen in the room, now **** all the way off, you're even boring me as well. Cardinal sin. And never ever ******* use the word "we" when referring to the Miami Hurricanes. Now go back to peeling the skin off dead animals, ya weirdo. Not wasting anymore time on you.

Advertisement
Calling MackBammer a troll is giving him too much credit. He's either legit autistic (in which case I feel bad for him and take back everything I've ever said ), a prepubescent girl (plausible) or dopey loser who still lives with his parents and desperately and feebly attempts to make friends on social media and message boards.

I'm going with option 3.

Is "freshman studies" as a major only a thing at ole miss? Is this like idk what I want to do so I am going to take a bunch of random classes?

I think that’s exactly what it is. Little dabble in multiple areas to figure out what you want.

Advertisement
I'm not going to claim any of these guys are any good, but I think the bar is pretty low to be better than what we have on the roster at a lot of positions.
Then why are you questioning why Mario isn't all over him? Saying we've set a low bar doesn't excuse it. If you think the better than who we've got, just come out and say it.

Oh I don’t care how long it takes but whether anyone agrees or not he’s sewn that narrative of himself. Then you look around and the Louisville’s of the world have kids announcing and here we are. USC probably plays a big part seeing them land blue chips on the regular and quickly from the portal and their situation wasn’t much different than ours when Riley came in.

OK, so let me pose a different scenario.

A narrative exists. I understand. That narrative may be accurate or inaccurate. I think you understand that.

Now, there are a number of people who know a lot about Miami's recruiting situation. A lot of information has been shared. One thing is that Mario is trying to do a lot of this very quietly, because other schools have then countered when they know we have interest. But the people who are still stuck on the narrative dismiss that information, because they want to believe that Mario is moving "slowly" or "indecisively".

Then people try to share that Miami has been very disciplined with its NIL budget, not really preferring to get into multiple rounds of counteroffers or renegotiations (and this has been the case for two years, not just the last two weeks). But when this information is shared, the people stuck on the narrative dismiss the information and choose to believe that Miami is broke and that John Ruiz is going to jail soon.

So then people try to share that Miami has backchanneled quite a few recruits, and that not every recruit will reciprocate Miami's interest. Again, the people stuck on the narrative dismiss the information and choose to believe that Mario "waits until the player officially enters the Portal" before making contact, and that if Gaby hasn't reported a visit, then no actual recruiting efforts have been made.

But all of these narrative beliefs are inaccurate.

And look at who you cited. You mention Louisville. Per the 247 Portal information, they've had 5 Portal commits in the past 2 months. The only ones who would have made sense were LB Keith Brown (former Oregon) and S Cam Kelly (former UVa).

OK, let's look at USC. They have had 2 Portal commits in the past 2 months. And, sure both OG Emmanuel Pregnon (former Wyoming) and DT Bear Alexander (former Georgia) would have made sense.

Even the "king" of the Portal, Colorado, has only taken 5 Portal commits in the past 2 months (and one was from Jackson State). Maybe DE Derrick McClendon (former FSU) would have made sense, but who else?

Let's just see how things play out. If the "narrative" is correct, then Mario has already ****ed up, and there's nothing that we can do to fix it, particularly not with complaints on an internet board.

And if Mario signs 6 or 8 or 10 Portal contributors between now and August? Well, I highly doubt any Mopers are going to come back here to apologize for their April negativity.

Advertisement
At first I admit I was like eh he’s doing some house cleaning

But nah. Colorado is in no position to do **** like this. No one is really but especially not a program like that

We should probably all hold our tongues until we see what his roster looks like in fall camp. It's not unlikely that he ends up at 77-80 kids that are a lot better than the 85 or so kids CU had a year ago (doubt they had that many anyway), and then has those 5-8 extra 'ships for ESD in Dec for a big class/more portals. The optics are bad, and I'm enjoying this as much as anyone, but it's early and he pulled the FSU kid today. More coming for sure. Also, **** Deon.

Last edited:
Why is everything that's not 100% about the canes being the greatest program on earth a troll? USC has 100% definitely been better then us in the portal since Lincoln Riley took over, it's not a troll it's just facts.

Hey, Tank Girl, how many Portal guys has Riley landed post-Spring-2023-enrollment?

And, look I realize that your man-crush Lincoln Riley enrolled 11 Portal guys in January to earn the #2 Portal ranking, but Miami signed 8 Portal guys and has a #15 Portal ranking. So let's not pretend that we are that far behind USC.

Are we going to have to change your name to MackUsedTrojan?

We should probably all hold our tongues until we see what his roster looks like in fall camp. It's not unlikely that he ends up at 77-80 kids that are a lot better than the 85 or so kids CU had a year ago, and then has those 5-8 extra 'ships for ESD in Dec for a big class/more portals. The optics are bad, and I'm enjoying this as much as anyone, but it's early and he pulled the FSU kid today. More coming for sure. Also, **** Deon.
One thing I am sure about Sanders is he’s not ok looking like a failure

So yeah I’m with you

Then why are you questioning why Mario isn't all over him? Saying we've set a low bar doesn't excuse it. If you think the better than who we've got, just come out and say it.

Depends on the player. Henderson? Yes. Better than other WRs. Storm Duck? Also better than most of our DBs.

And I'm not the one who asked why Mario isn't all over a particular player. That was another poster.

Advertisement
Back