Spring Transfer Portal

Angry Gary Oldman GIF

Advertisement
Idk Deion really believes he can go in SFL, Ga, Alabama, Texas and Cali and pull kids from the top power 5 schools consistently. He may get a couple but as the recent success of Bama, UGA, and OSU shows you have to hit on these kids every cycle. He out his mind if he thinks that happening in Colorado.
Yep there’s just too much competition.

And he better hope Hunter goes first round, top 15 or the house of cards that he’s some CB guru will begin to collapse.

Advertisement
For those wondering about CU admissions, I'm not sure how they go about it these days, but back in the day they allowed corpses if they had an ounce of talent. Would imagine much hasn't changed, imo.

Advertisement
Could you imagine if we lost 99% of our ‘22 class? Armageddon. Deion is getting a pass why?
Cause he's Prime. Prime this, Prime that but Prime has produced 0 recruits to the NFL. Has a losing record in championship games when his teams were the most talented across the board....but folks believe all that is irrelevant because he is at Colorado lol

Side 4: Do you honestly believe that Neon Deion will get 20 guys out of Spring Portal: The Sequel who will be better than the 20+ guys he just lost?

Side 5: You do realize that "unlimited ICs" ends this year, right?

Side 6: You do realize it's going to be hard to hit 85 again once you only have 25 ICs, so Neon Deion is going to need an AMAZING retention rate that is the diametric opposite of what has just happened in his first 5 months?

DIdn't realize we'd have a triple-live album...

I didn’t realize people cared soooooo much about CU football.

I’m much more concerned about sealing up this portal class and completing our roster flipping. We’ve lost our fair share of players to the portal and need to replace them with better players.

Deion will just need to figure out his own roster. They won 1 game last season, so I’m sure they give him a bit of time… schools with higher expectations have given beloved new coaches a first year pass…

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s a school we can beat out if we really want to. Money, playing time, location…basically every box can be checked compared to theirs.

Would be pathetic to not even reach out and watch a player of his caliber, in our backyard, wind up at a dead school for defensive players.

I thought UF or Auburn would’ve been our biggest competitor.

Advertisement
Back