Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Wow at some of those takes in that thread. This one is the winner regarding Ryan Rodriquez. I think this is the same knowitall who was ****ting on Kinchens

"Rodriguez is the most technically sound OL Miami has ever recruited. He has a vast toolbox. If he gets stronger and more flexible in the lower half he will be a 3-year All-Conference type. Pad level and balance while drive blocking are the only issues for him."
Rodriguez was definitely a surprise, I guess at the end of the day he just wasn't big and strong enough.

117EB007-98C3-4ADD-B6D5-9137E5EB5A05.jpeg

Since it got deleted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s too easy, lol. I don’t expect to even get 1 of them let alone both, but we have to at least try, right?
No kid is a layup, but Hill is right in your own backyard and you can offer at worst, an immediate spot in the two deep. He probably beats out James Williams if we’re being honest. Multiple years of eligibility is huge.

No excuse here, and I believe Cribby mentioned a lower level secondary guy we’d potentially be after a week or so ago. This fits the bill.

Go get him now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah. I never sweat roster numbers. It always works out… turning the 85 into wins on the other hand… It’s been a while

Side 4: Do you honestly believe that Neon Deion will get 20 guys out of Spring Portal: The Sequel who will be better than the 20+ guys he just lost?

Side 5: You do realize that "unlimited ICs" ends this year, right?

Side 6: You do realize it's going to be hard to hit 85 again once you only have 25 ICs, so Neon Deion is going to need an AMAZING retention rate that is the diametric opposite of what has just happened in his first 5 months?

DIdn't realize we'd have a triple-live album...

Advertisement
Back