Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
We need to add some speedI but as a group i think it’s being slept on. And I’m the guy that had a big hand In starting the “wr’s are suspect” narrative last year. If Horton, George and Smith just get a tad more consistent we’ll be fine. We just need somebody to put pressure on vertically.
i like Ladson more than most on the board.

In the middle patch last year when we threw him the rock he caught it...him and Colbie. If we can add one more guy that is a certified guy that can stretch the field im good with it whether it be Henderson or someone else...not the d2 kid

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A huge chunk of the Colorado depth chart is still seniors. Even with all the new blood so many are Sr or grad transfers so they will be turning it all over again next year. That wont be as easy if they have a bad first year and bringing in that many portal guys can get really expensive.

I actually prefer the way Mario is doing it from a structural roster building perspective.

Dont really have a dog in this one either way but In any case, it will be interesting to follow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back