Spring Transfer Portal

Because “records don’t matter in recruiting”…

Other programs were bad too, used the portal and elevated their wins…and program…

Why can’t we? Instead, we’ve lowered ours and our expectations

If we have enough room for a back up center debate, then we have enough room to raid the portal while having the primary roster management build around high school recruiting…
Nope

You’re just posting bulletin board material brother. You’ll get a lot of people “liking” your comments I’m sure because they’re still begging for our reality not to be true

We just invested a billion dollars into a program and we got the ****tiest season I’ve ever seen. You really need more evidence that we don’t know what the **** we are doing? We gave yet another coach a contract without a search and threw money at him like he was Urban Meyer.

What else are you guys seeing?

We are an abomination of a program until further notice

But feel free to keep expecting things to change

Advertisement
We’ve landed a few portal starters. Grabbing for a few more starter caliber guys isn’t a monumental ask albeit still challenging but Mario’s superpower is recruiting. I’d be elated to add possible difference makers at DT, WR, and the secondary from this portal wave.

Right. I’m simply asking to use the super power across the spectrum of roster management funnels.

Hendo is absolutely a take. This WR group is awful, the **** you guys think we have here? A bunch of Andre Johnson’s??

Is Hendo a high end, all-conference player? No. But would he immediately play here and produce? Yes. So you can make the room better immediately, period. Get this kid here now. And then go get another one too.

Advertisement
Hendo is absolutely a take. This WR group is awful, the **** you guys think we have here? A bunch of Andre Johnson’s??

Is Hendo a high end, all-conference player? No. But would he immediately play here and produce? Yes. So you can make the room better immediately, period. Get this kid here now. And then go get another one too.

What’s the negative against him? Your post makes sense to me. The WR room is not good.

What’s the negative against him? Your post makes sense to me. The WR room is not good.

Nothing. The negative is he isn’t a first-team all-American, as if we haven’t struck out on literally every single transfer receiver we’ve ever spoken to.
He had 38 catches last year against SEC DBs catching balls from a Juggs machine set on “nuclear” just firing passes into the sun.

Our leading wide receiver caught 33 balls. And X also has 2 seasons of eligibility left

Could this be the WR transfer we're seeking?

20221217_142712.gif

Advertisement
Nothing. The negative is he isn’t a first-team all-American, as if we haven’t struck out on literally every single transfer receiver we’ve ever spoken to.
He had 38 catches last year against SEC DBs catching balls from a Juggs machine set on “nuclear” just firing passes into the sun.

Our leading wide receiver caught 33 balls. And X also has 2 seasons of eligibility left
I think people are understandably underwhelmed by the fact the staff has for two straight offseasons known they desperately needed a number 1 and has completely failed to attract one (though I think Colbie will have a special year).

That said you take this guy and do it with a thousand watt smile

This is my take he’s better then Jacolby George RN that’s a take comes in and will start

Henderson was a rounding error away from being a 5 star out of HS. He also led UF in receptions last season. He's a 1000% take. I think with his straight line speed, he and Young can do some damage. And I'm going to be honest- this is really as good as it's going to get for WRs who might be willing to kick the tires on Miami.

I wonder if Jalen Milroe will hit the portal after spring, it looks like he didn't win the QB battle unless they keep it going in the fall. If he does he's definitely a developmental QB worth grabbing to compete in 2024. He's not good enough to start now but he's got the physical tools.
We could take him as the next Derrick Henry.

Advertisement
Henderson was a rounding error away from being a 5 star out of HS. He also led UF in receptions last season. He's a 1000% take. I think with his straight line speed, he and Young can do some damage.
He, Young, X, Jacolby….nothing elite but solid mix there of production flashes and high potential.

Advertisement

Just to be clear: I think he's bad, and a take.

Good One Reaction GIF

Henderson was a rounding error away from being a 5 star out of HS. He also led UF in receptions last season. He's a 1000% take. I think with his straight line speed, he and Young can do some damage. And I'm going to be honest- this is really as good as it's going to get for WRs who might be willing to kick the tires on Miami.
And he's a Columbus kid too, Mario gotta close this one.

Advertisement
Back