Advertisement
@Cribby any smoke with xzavier?
I Guess The Breakfast Club GIF by For(bes) The Culture

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel ya

Look I’m in no way shape or form making excuses actually the complete opposite

We spent like a 100 million on a coaching staff that netted us 5 wins and the most embarrassing season I’ve ever witnessed

Why would elite free agents want to come here?

In theory I agree with you guys but fact is we still haven’t shown we know what we are doing around here to give us such high hopes

Because “records don’t matter in recruiting”…

Other programs were bad too, used the portal and elevated their wins…and program…

Why can’t we? Instead, we’ve lowered ours and our expectations

If we have enough room for a back up center debate, then we have enough room to raid the portal while having the primary roster management build around high school recruiting…

Because “records don’t matter in recruiting”…

Other programs were bad too, used the portal and elevated their wins…and program…

Why can’t we? Instead, we’ve lowered ours and our expectations

If we have enough room for a back up center debate, then we have enough room to raid the portal while having the primary roster management build around high school recruiting…
We’ve landed a few portal starters. Grabbing for a few more starter caliber guys isn’t a monumental ask albeit still challenging but Mario’s superpower is recruiting. I’d be elated to add possible difference makers at DT, WR, and the secondary from this portal wave.

Advertisement
Back