Spring Transfer Portal

Now this is a FSU kid I would take. From Dr. Phillips and was just an overall beast!! Would be a legit pick up at MLB.
I think we recruited him out of high school. Looked promising as a freshman, then lost his spot sophomore year and sat out all of 2022 with an injury.

Not sure where he's at right now.

Advertisement
I wonder how they would feel about Tj Finley? Putting him in a wide open offense like this one would be a fit. Don’t know if there would be any more playable options out there.

I think he already used his one time transfer going from L$U to Auburn

Don’t be shocked if we push for a tackle. That allows Rivers to bump inside and have a swing guy. Same with Zion. The Ol would be as deep as I can remember if that was to happen.
Isn’t Ethan White a guard? How does he fit in here? Cooper to the bench?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Markevious has more upside than Jaden.

The Davis take doesn’t really do much but add another body, but Brown still has potential.

We should be definitely aiming higher & trying to get better talent, but for whatever reason Miami seems to be a hard sell for perimeter players in the Portal. High value WR’s & DB’s be dodging the fck outta us lol
Maybe they’re thinking Safety. If I remember correctly he’s pretty good in the open field.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I’d take him over Davis and Brown just based off years to play (moreso vs Davis), and bloodlines alone. He wasn’t a super blazer coming out, think his fastest recorded 100 time was like an 11.1 which isn’t bad but he is a long kid that could help us on the outside and again, bloodlines. Indiana has a few guys in their secondary from FL that we should be back channeling…

True Freshman All-American according to 247sports.

Pretty sure he redshirted lol.

Advertisement
Back