Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Hasn’t this bro been in the portal multiple times now, and just kept returning to auburn?
If you guys recall, his name was brought up around the Pyburn recruitment in Jan 2022 when we turned to discussing DT’s.

100% a take with our current room, but I think there’s one more coming that will be THE guy to go after…we’ll see.

I think thats our guy

C0EB341B-5E62-446C-95BA-B102EE712F95.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
TOC and MackMiller aka MackBammer aka Tank Grill ???

Mack deserves the harassment
I know he's Mack. But if he's a troll... why isn't he banned? Because you're not sure? On the other hand, there is no disputing the other is a bloviating ******* who is almost universally unliked.

@TheOriginalCane, just to be clear - YOU are the bloviating ******* nobody likes. Most here would rather share a beer at the Titanic with @Tank Grill than read another one of your sanctimonious, 5k worded posts.

OK I'm out.

I know he's Mack. But if he's a troll... why isn't he banned? Because you're not sure? On the other hand, there is no disputing the other is a bloviating ******* who is almost universally unliked.

@TheOriginalCane, just to be clear - YOU are the bloviating ******* nobody likes. Most here would rather share a beer at the Titanic with @Tank Grill than read another one of your sanctimonious, 5k worded posts.

OK I'm out.
He’s a troll but he’s sanctioned like a few others as fixtures.

Advertisement
Most spring games will be over after this weekend. Let's get the portal cooking!
Must haves:
1) WR - need someone who can play outside or a speed demon. Maybe both. (1-2 guys)
2) CB - need 1-2 bodies who can play on the outside and push the younger guys. (1-2 guys)
3) DT - absolutely need 1 big body who can stuff runs (330+). I'd take another DT as well. (1-2 guys)

Nice to haves/potentially will need:
1) Safety - we're a Kam injury away from being very thing back there.
2) RB - remember how fun last year was with all of our RBs hurt?
3) QB - we have no one ready to play a meaningful snap outside of TVD and Brown
4) Guard - our two deep at guard is not great.
5) DE - outside of Kelly, who is a big time player right now?
Uh, safety is a must have…zero depth and unproven backups.

Advertisement
Yes. I said troll and I lost that one. It was poRster that won but I know I’m right.

Agreed. Just because a belief is popular doesn't make it true. A millennia ago most people polled would have said the Earth was flat because they didn't know any better. Similar phenomenon here.

He comes here and we have Auburn fans after us. They are worse than Bama fans if they get mad, only Lizards are worse.

Btw i said it some weeks ago. We want a big body and D$ said it on the live stream but it has to be someone who can move. If not they are better off getting a smaller player who can move. Quickness and athleticism are more valuable than someone to just in the middle and not be moved.

Advertisement
Back