Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
You've got to be kidding me. Seriously, you have GOT TO be ****ting me.

You COULD enroll after the earlier 45 day Portal window. Why are you saying that you couldn't? Each window is merely to ENTER the Portal, you can exit at any time.

The only thing that has changed is the date when the second Portal is opened.

The issue with ENROLLMENT was based on individual school calendars. If you are already in the Portal, you can CHOOSE a school any time you want. You can only ENROLL in school when the school calendar permits.

Did you honestly believe that the closing date of the December-January portal window prevented anyone from choosing a school and/or enrolling?

You are now moving me away from @RVACane 's hypothesis that you are a troll and back to my earlier belief that you are an uniformed porster.
You get to worked up man, it's just a message board.

Advertisement

Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 5.34.31 PM.png

Most spring games will be over after this weekend. Let's get the portal cooking!
Must haves:
1) WR - need someone who can play outside or a speed demon. Maybe both. (1-2 guys)
2) CB - need 1-2 bodies who can play on the outside and push the younger guys. (1-2 guys)
3) DT - absolutely need 1 big body who can stuff runs (330+). I'd take another DT as well. (1-2 guys)

Nice to haves/potentially will need:
1) Safety - we're a Kam injury away from being very thing back there.
2) RB - remember how fun last year was with all of our RBs hurt?
3) QB - we have no one ready to play a meaningful snap outside of TVD and Brown
4) Guard - our two deep at guard is not great.
5) DE - outside of Kelly, who is a big time player right now?

Advertisement
You get to worked up man, it's just a message board.

Why do you assume I am "worked up"? I actually love exposing frauds and liars and bull****ters. It's fun.

Here's an idea, if you don't know, don't say anything. I'm sure your post count will slow down, but you'd be doing the board and yourself a favor.

Advertisement
Why do you assume I am "worked up"? I actually love exposing frauds and liars and bull****ters. It's fun.

Here's an idea, if you don't know, don't say anything. I'm sure your post count will slow down, but you'd be doing the board and yourself a favor.
I find it hilarious that you of all people say this 🤣. If I'm the #1 most hated person on this board you are not far behind.

Coached against him a long strider outside wr. Similar to Ladson , Young, Horton. Dont know if he is there talent level but he appeared to have a good szn for FAU last year. He's lanky. I thought he was a level above an FAU player..probably chose them to stay closer to home.
Well here’s hoping he chooses to stay closer to home again.

Advertisement
Back