Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
TVD played like an absolute bum last season on a 5-7 team. He should be frustrated with himself. I was at the games watching that abortion where he couldnt identify a dyam cover 3 pre snap and threw it str8 to the defender for picks as soon as the game started. If Bama is dropping a big bag, go for it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jordans legs are ultimately what made them go last year. He wasnt dropping dimes all over the field.

He extended a lot of plays and even the best CB's cant be asked to cover for 7+ seconds. You need a LB core that can really run to negate what he does. If the big DT doesnt get hurt play 1 last year FSU loses to LSU and if Malik Cunningham doesnt Malik Cunningham down the stretch they lose to Louisville. UF having 1 WR and Oklahoma basically playing with all backup OL. I mean it all broke perfect for them last year. On top of almost no injuries. Can that all happen again? Odds are no. Not to mentioned they could be out of the NC and ACC talk by week 4 despite all their hope this off season.

Besides the Meier part, I don’t mind this Article. Yes it’s speculative, but it’s not leaking info and not particularly egregious in terms of unfairness against Ruiz. Miami media market will always play different, we aren’t a closed environment like Tuscaloosa. I’m more mad at the leakers in this situation.

Coach Danny Miaz isn’t here any longer so we may have a shot

john travolta GIF

Advertisement
Back