Spring Transfer Portal

Would be a really nice pickup as well and three left to play I believe. Good route runner, plucks the ball out of the air like he has stickum. Not a burner but he's good after the catch and fast enough.

Only started 4 of 8 games at BYU last year and missed the last 5 due to injury. Still posted 39/459/6. He was on pace for a great freshman season - extrapolated (just for kicks) 63/746/10~~ while not starting half the games he played in. Mid-season freshman all american before injury.

Would be a great Z receiver for us

Advertisement
homer GIF

the decision maker in question
They probably turned on the Ohio State game and decided against is. Brantley gave up 6 Recs for 140 yards 4TDs, to be fair it was against Marvin Harrison Jr whose very likely a Top 10 pick in 2024

They probably turned on the Ohio State game and decided against is. Brantley gave up 6 Recs for 140 yards 4TDs, to be fair it was against Marvin Harrison Jr whose very likely a Top 10 pick in 2024

Yes, that must be it. Our coaches only know what they see from when they watch the TeeVee machine...

Advertisement
Lmao
I know ya’ll are tired of me so I’ll refrain but I just don’t get it. All over Davis who is injury prone and got benched on a horrible defense but passing on this kid who is much more talented, younger, and productive, no words.

I guess I didn’t refrain afterall but I’ll hush now smh.

I'm coming around to your mopism, HTown. Not there yet. But this one is a headscratcher. Better be another name at CB we don't know yet.

Lmao
I know ya’ll are tired of me so I’ll refrain but I just don’t get it. All over Davis who is injury prone and got benched on a horrible defense but passing on this kid who is much more talented, younger, and productive, no words.

I guess I didn’t refrain afterall but I’ll hush now smh.
No keep going. I would like to study how many times u can post the same thing before the season. And then revisit them man u wanted to see how they perform. Call it a case study

Advertisement
Wait, wait, so we offered a WR immediately after he enters the Portal...and there is confirmation of that fact within 24 hours?

This seems to contradict the narrative that I've been fed that says Mario is taking a really long time to contact players in the Portal...

I wonder who I should believe, people that I trust who are close to the program...or random CIS experts who keep pounding the myth that Mario is wasting time by doing extensive background checks and waiting weeks to contact guys in the Portal...
🐌 Mario time people

Advertisement
Advertisement
Canesport (salty grain of salt) says that we have five open spots right now if no one else leaves. **** happens in CFB, even outside of the portal windows, so I would guess we are targeting five but could have room for 6-7. Not unlikely that the staff might wants to save a few extra slots for the spring.

Advertisement
Back