Spring Scrimmage #2

Advertisement
I actually like that idea. We usually always get caught off-guard, as to why our defense allowed a td off a trick play tonight. Gotta teach them to be on alert in ANY situation.
I remember watching the BC game a few years back when they literally designed what seemed like an entire game plan around trick plays. Need to always be alert. I have no issues w/ a trick play right out of the box.

Advertisement
catch GIF by Trey Songz
200.gif
Wiggins...

Advertisement
I actually like that idea. We usually always get caught off-guard, as to why our defense allowed a td off a trick play tonight. Gotta teach them to be on alert in ANY situation.
Probably need a couple for Bama

Please Manny...don't do it. Don't tell us Wiggins has stepped it up and will be a starter. Or that Cam is above Chaney and knighton. Please don't do it. Make the right move.

- Signed a loyal fan
Meh. The right move is whatever is right. Not what fans want. Not what fearful corches want. Hope manny does the right thing but ain’t going to prejudge what it should be. We practice for a reason.

Advertisement
Of Wiggins is a starter that means Rambo is not. Cause someone has to play in the slot
Not necessarily... Wiggins stays at X. Harley stays at slot. You put Rambo at Flanker.

I would hate it and yell nonstop for 2-3 minutes in the stands every time Wiggins fvcked up... at least until I lost my voice so probably by halftime... but, yeah, it's totally possible to start those 3. Sadly.

Hard rock may as well be Area 51 for Cane fans.

We’ve been acting all top secret for years and years and been as average as average can be.

Like we got some top secret plays and formation that will shock the college football world.

Rhetts offense is his offense, Manny defense is his defense. Give the fans some footage for crying out loud.
Agreed. Practices back in the glory years with Jimmy and Dennis and Butch were open to the public nearly all the time. I would go to 2 a day practices and sit on the grass and watch everything. No secrecy. We were going to kick that a$$ anyway, so the coaches didn't care. Miss those days.

Advertisement
Agreed. Practices back in the glory years with Jimmy and Dennis and Butch were open to the public nearly all the time. I would go to 2 a day practices and sit on the grass and watch everything. No secrecy. We were going to kick that a$$ anyway, so the coaches didn't care. Miss those days.
I used to go sometimes as well. It was incredible. Found some photos i took the other day, Sapp and Marley are in some of them.

Hard rock may as well be Area 51 for Cane fans.

We’ve been acting all top secret for years and years and been as average as average can be.

Like we got some top secret plays and formation that will shock the college football world.

Rhetts offense is his offense, Manny defense is his defense. Give the fans some footage for crying out loud.
Yup, everything we do is on tape already... if we have a couple of trick plays cut them out of the final production cut and move on

Advertisement
Back