Spring Spring PractiSe 9 : Closed scrimmage

Advertisement
This one’s pretty good. Think they’ve done well enough that they’re opening a spot in Wynwood. Their Jerk is real fire. The conch fritters are usually fresh and as good as anything I’ve had outside of the Bahamas.

I hung with a Haitian girl some years back and, with respect, I’d have to tell her I usually preferred Bahamian and Jamaican dishes over most traditional Haitian dishes. She was very cool, so I didn’t die. I know Haitian folks don’t **** around about their foods.
And you told her no lies. Their food is second tier compared to Jamaican and Bahamian food

Advertisement
Who is Drummond?

1648927799467.png

You guys really have to stop creating your own narratives and posting it as if it's true. Literally not one person here or on the Twitter space said LT was a jag or downgraded his skills of any sort. He was just simply having a bad day early on and it was critiqued as such FOLLOWED by ways he can simply improve.

Also, about Drummond..... Not trying to change anyone's personal opinion on him and really don't care to but what I know is, He was the one that went up to William Joseph and told him hey, see that recruit over there, that's Leblanc. He plays on the Dline. You should go talk to him. They both went over there and Drummond was downplaying oklahoma and recruiting for us. So for that, he deserves credit from me. Y'all can still hate him for whatever he's done before.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys really have to stop creating your own narratives and posting it as if it's true. Literally not one person here or on the Twitter space said LT was a jag or downgraded his skills of any sort. He was just simply having a bad day early on and it was critiqued as such FOLLOWED by ways he can simply improve.

Also, about Drummond..... Not trying to change anyone's personal opinion on him and really don't care to but what I know is, He was the one that went up to William Joseph and told him hey, see that recruit over there, that's Leblanc. He plays on the Dline. You should go talk to him. They both went over there and Drummond was downplaying oklahoma and recruiting for us. So for that, he deserves credit from me. Y'all can still hate him for whatever he's done before.
Drummond also stated that he knew some people in the area that Leblanc is from, and that he would contact them to help Miami in recruiting him

The flavor I got was that people, at least a couple of posters, were downgrading him. Nothing wrong with a player showing that skills that need to be improved, but that’s not the way I was reading it.
The flavor? So basically you FELT people were downgrading him from the simple comments that he was losing one on ones? Yet you called us emotional……

Advertisement
This one’s pretty good. Think they’ve done well enough that they’re opening a spot in Wynwood. Their Jerk is real fire. The conch fritters are usually fresh and as good as anything I’ve had outside of the Bahamas.

I hung with a Haitian girl some years back and, with respect, I’d have to tell her I usually preferred Bahamian and Jamaican dishes over most traditional Haitian dishes. She was very cool, so I didn’t die. I know Haitian folks don’t **** around about their foods.
There is a reason there are a lot more Jamaican restaurants than Haitian. It’s not just that we have more Jamaicans in the US. Jerk chicken/fish/goat is excellent; fried plantains, beef/chicken patties. I could go on.

It’s also not just Drummond saying this. X mentioned something about it last night and Geo i think spoke on it on the same space yesterday. They not saying he a jag but he is struggling little bit and that’s why he’s been with the 2s mostly lately. It’s probably the coaches motivated him to step it up and be more consistent

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back