Spring Spring PractiSe 8

Depends. If you're a CB lined up in a Cover Zero, you better hope the Big Man Upstairs likes you...lol
зак-смех.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
🤔 🤔🤔

There’s that word “development” again. I hate to bring up old chit, but it was clear & obvious these guys weren’t being developed. The ? I posed to those who defended the Tom Foolery going on here, how was that 247/Rivals wrong only four OUR blue chip players, while they were mostly correct for The Bamas, OSUs, Clemsons, etc of the world.

It’s clear these boys weren’t being developed. And why would they? We’ve had a staph filled w/ G5 &/or unqualified guys coaching for yrs!

It’s nice hearing these guys express the difference, but this is also why I said it’ll probably take another yr for us to rid of the sickness that’s plagued this program for almost 20 yrs, mediocrity.
Brother I agree with you wholeheartedly. We are probably definitely biased and there will be many people who say "Bama/OSU have had just as many failures and often times more than we have had. The difference is they stack more blue chips." I hear that and definitely think there is truth to that but it feels like our "blue chips" flash their freshman/sophomore years and then crash and burn spectacularly at a higher rate than others. And it can't be just the law of the universe it feels to be exacerbated by poor or lack of coaching.

I would be interested to see if someone actually crunch the numbers to see if all blue chippers didn't pan out equally or if there was a school like ours that was higher than normal.

Advertisement
Totally contradictory to what ive heard...some drops early on but easily the best receiver we have.
Where have you read that at. Hes not getting any first team reps so your contradiction seems odd. Im not saying your wrong, just not what we all have been hearing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brother I agree with you wholeheartedly. We are probably definitely biased and there will be many people who say "Bama/OSU have had just as many failures and often times more than we have had. The difference is they stack more blue chips." I hear that and definitely think there is truth to that but it feels like our "blue chips" flash their freshman/sophomore years and then crash and burn spectacularly at a higher rate than others. And it can't be just the law of the universe it feels to be exacerbated by poor or lack of coaching.

I would be interested to see if someone actually crunch the numbers to see if all blue chippers didn't pan out equally or if there was a school like ours that was higher than normal.
Keep in mind that until recently, the few blue chip players we had that flashed freshman/sophomore year would all bolt for the draft as soon as possible. And for some (Phillips amd GR15), you cant blame them.
But the lack of talent acquisition compared to the top dogs exacerbated the impact of our talent retention issues.

Advertisement
Back