Spring Spring PractiSe 5: Thursday March 21

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jokes aside, I really hope the backup QB (most likely Poff) gets a lot of gametime.
You need to make sure you qualify these statements with extreme clarity. The genie that grants the wishes for Canes fan is a chaotic evil genie.

If you wish that the backup QB gets a lot of gametime (which is what we wished for last year) your result is the wish is granted at the expense of the Tyler Van Dyke trying to break school records for most interceptions thrown in a single game and season as well.

The wish should be "I hope Cam Ward gives us the best QB play in Canes history and leads us to double digit blowout wins for the Canes so that our backup QBs can come in on mop up duty and get plenty of live game reps."

You need to make sure you qualify these statements with extreme clarity. The genie that grants the wishes for Canes fan is a chaotic evil genie.

If you wish that the backup QB gets a lot of gametime (which is what we wished for last year) your result is the wish is granted at the expense of the Tyler Van Dyke trying to break school records for most interceptions thrown in a single game and season as well.

The wish should be "I hope Cam Ward gives us the best QB play in Canes history and leads us to double digit blowout wins for the Canes so that our backup QBs can come in on mop up duty and get plenty of live game reps."
I hope Poff has an incredible playoff run

/in 2025

Advertisement
As much as I wanna believe we will have a top 25 offense and some WRs who will be putting up nice stats like last year… our corners getting cooked over and over and being unable to give a little bit of spin/deflection is telling on how bad they’ve been
I'm there with you - although I certainly think we have some good WRs, it seems pretty hard to believe that as a whole the group improved THAT much vs the concerns that have been there from the start about the quality of the secondary. Hope I am wrong...

I'm there with you - although I certainly think we have some good WRs, it seems pretty hard to believe that as a whole the group improved THAT much vs the concerns that have been there from the start about the quality of the secondary. Hope I am wrong...
The quality is a concern but the quantity is even more of a concern. I think we have more long snappers than we do CBs (not really but that's what it feels like).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fixed It For You (FIFY)
Pssh man, I thought it was something the youngins' were saying lmao

30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by Peacock

Advertisement
Back