Spring Spring PractiSe 15: Spring Game!!!!!!!

Ivey looked good as did the entire secondary. So happy for them. Obviously need better WR play but the new way of playing defense should help Ivey.

Was the Oregon TE that tall behemoth I saw today on the sidelines pre-game?
No we we’re sitting in the stands. He should have been on the sidelines as a recruit because he’s a dog! I don’t have those types of connects with Miami’s program, but he’s a legit 6’7 and his weight is up to about 240 right now. I’m 6’8 barefoot and he’s a little shorter than I am.

The young man absolutely loves Miami and their history at TE. Skinner flipping to Miami and playing well today was a game changer.

Advertisement
No we we’re sitting in the stands. He should have been on the sidelines as a recruit because he’s a dog! I don’t have those types of connects with Miami’s program, but he’s a legit 6’7 and his weight is up to about 240 right now. I’m 6’8 barefoot and he’s a little shorter than I am.

The young man absolutely loves Miami and their history at TE. Skinner flipping to Miami and playing well today was a game changer.
Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

#15 above average. Smith dropped a few, average. Ladson couldn't beat Ivey
#15 above average??? Sheesh.... And to be clear, I'm talking about Brashard Smith.... He dropped a few passes too? **** so all the WRs was dropping today?

Advertisement
1-2 game improvement. We lost a good bit of talent.

Zach McCloud
DeAndre Johnson
Charleston Rambo
Mike Harley
Jarrid Williams
Navaughn Donaldson
Nesta
Johnathan Ford

Say what you want about the youth movement but we did lose 8 multi year starters.

I would consider a 9-3 season a huge success
I'm going to be brutally honest - there isn't a player on that list I'd want on the Carolina Panthers.

We've lost experienced College players, yes, but nothing that can't be quickly replaced with players currently on the roster maturing and Transfer Portal additions.

I don’t think people know how hard it is to change a culture and flip an average roster over. 9 wins would be a success, I’d love to add a big body on the DL somebody over 300 pounds with some college snaps(asking for a lot i know) we are small on the inside and I believe that would help our LBs out.
Idk man, I guess some people think change just happens overnight.

Advertisement
I think it’s finally time to move Malik Curtis to WR….
Did he play today? I genuinely didn't notice him out there if he did.

If he's as dynamic with the ball in his hands and many think, and with the improved play of our CBs I don't see why you don't give him a shot at WR. We need speed in that room.

Did he play today? I genuinely didn't notice him out there if he did.

If he's as dynamic with the ball in his hands and many think, and with the improved play of our CBs I don't see why you don't give him a shot at WR. We need speed in that room.
Yes. He was in at Defensive LCB

LOL @ DJ Ivey haters! I brought my boys and there friend Riley Williams top TE in Oregon this year to the game and they wanted to focus on Miami’s DB’s and the Safety position. A lot of piling on even from the “insiders” regarding this young man. With his size, athleticism and what I saw today, there’s many on CIS this young man can literally tell to fck off 😂. Coaching matters.

On another note, Miami is recruiting 6-2 3* CB Demarcus Houston from West Albany High in Albany, Oregon. I’m just going to say that Mario and his staff are leaving NO stones unturned.
I'll never forgive him for that play on STs against Georgia Tech, but he looked much better today.

Advertisement
For real brother. I live in Oregon and I’d like to be able to help steer some of these top kids in Oregon to Miami. Not all of them prefer to stay out west like many on CIS thinks.

A good friend of mine from high school Ryan McNeil is good friends with Rumph. Maybe that can be my in with the coaching staff.

Advertisement
Sounds legit let’s reduce any Miami speed advantage by taking a playbook and making plays longer so that people can catch up. You seem like a rocket scientist
We need plays downfield either they are hiding the playbook or we look very vanilla. Not what we were at all last year which was successful our problem was defense. College football unless your Alabama or Georgia is a different game on offense one we were good at last year.

Advertisement
Back