Spring Spring PractiSe 15: Spring Game!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Uh yeah. Talk about an over reaction, clown response. 3 drops and Tvd is wasted. And ps, kids who fall behind use the portal, new world. Will he, no clue. Pouting by yourself is not a good look pal. Wake up. Toughen up dude.
Are you being for real right now? You just posted this (below) about a freshman who just got here because you saw a 3 second clip where he looked sad (allegedly). Can't make this **** up.
Thinking about the portal.
christmas vacation GIF

Advertisement
Are you being for real right now? You just posted this (below) about a freshman who just got here because you saw a 3 second clip where he looked sad (allegedly). Can't make this **** up.

christmas vacation GIF
To start with, my comment was tongue in cheek. But when dumb young immature posters come at me with garbage, no.patience. Tvd will be wasted, stupid post of the day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I like Brantley a lot but Hodges had an identical skillset. H-back type with soft hands.

Brantley just seems to live and breathe football which cannot be understated

Brantley always was a better player than Hodges though. Brantley lined up out wide in dade and was basically a wr.

Hodges also an HBACK but Brantley always ran better routes and likely had better hands....add to the kid lovng footbal he has a role here as an hback...i liked him getting up in there and mixing it up blocking too.

we need the an elite DE, WR (x2), LB, OL to elevate the level of competition. Would be a shame to waste TVD's talent and not surround him with the tools to be his best self this year.

Last edited:
@trillcane31 and @txcanes

Yall dumb *** mfers legit said Khamauri Rogers, who's injured, is thinking about the portal because of one clip.
Yall must be fraggle's kids... related to Jerry and em. 😂😂😂

OVERREACTION CITY FOR DUMB AND DUMBER!!!!

Never fail me, CIS.
Never fail me.

Just put that TX bih on ignore. Trust me, it’s easier that way.

Advertisement
Back