Spring Spring PractiSe 15: Spring Game!!!!!!!

Advertisement
So far the dline is looking like the weakest group… we need another freak defensive end talent asap.

Advertisement
Our WRs are gonna hold us back unless we get a transfer. We just don’t have a Rambo type it seems.

DLine getting pushed around and we don’t even have 2 potential starters playing (Rivers, Campbell).

Hopefully Agude and Mesidor (fingers crossed) provide much needed help.

Last edited:
Advertisement
E9091330-9502-4119-9A08-4A1E57217FA3.png

Advertisement
Our WRs are gonna hold us back unless we get a transfer. We just don’t have a Rambo type it seems.

DLine getting pushed around and we don’t even have 2 potential starters playing (Rivers, Campbell).

Hopefully Agude and Messidor (fingers crossed) provide much needed help.
Rivers is playing and why do people think campbell is a starter? Last time i ever remember him starting was back in 2019 when Jarren Williams was the qb

Advertisement
I’ve seen as many shots of people on the sideline and Cristobals backside as I have the actual game. ACCN is the worst
At least they showing the game when they are interviewing people. Last weeks set of games they were just showing the interview and not the games.

I said it last week. Even disagreed with @Brooklyndee respectfully because I think Thad can be dominant. Of course, Chaney returns and all bets are off.
He blows dudes off the ball, no one we currently have can do that…dragging tacklers left and right, runs with conviction. I said earlier this week: wouldn’t be surprised if Knighton or chaney bolts

Advertisement
Back