Spring Spring PractiSe #15 SPRING GAME Saturday April 13 4 pm

Spring Game Recap

- Devin Hester 👽
- Debating whether WARD will officially be all-caps for the season @HarryCarayisGoat
- Riley Williams looks bigger to me
- Crisco quote that Restrepo & Ward "always know what each other is thinking" is good, high football IQ guys quick chemistry
- Emory Williams is a Checkdown Charlie imza fearin @JenkinsCastleberry
- Nice to see Wheatley-Humphrey @skyman #FastDUDES 💨
- Why did the clown cameraman lose track of Jackson Carver on that TD ? , he ain't fast
- Mish Powell Ivy League parents, is he a cornball brotha?
- Horton sighting, need him to replace Colbie
- Seeing Andre Johnson on the sideline, we clearly need to get one of those in the portal
- Restrepo stuntin' on you'll again
- Lofton may be shaped like a trash can but he is at minimum above JAG @WhatTheHell
- EJ Manuel mentioning that the facilities are better and Rich T donated to help make that happen, combine that with the fact that Rich T has the only 10 win season in forever (and he did it will Alzheimer's) and you'll better remember to the keep the respect on his name
- hearing the name "Markeith Williams" I feel surprised he hasn't transferred
- Ray Ray Joseph put on 15 lbs
iu

- Pass to Arroyo nice defense break up --> Is @5Ringz right about Pruitt being a DB?
- Restrepo stuntin' on you'll again
- Fumble 😠 forced by Vandy transfer 😑
- Ward TD 😎
- Jaelan Phillips get well soon 🐬
- Judd threw a pick six but he looks the size of two Tuas out there @Grand Wizard IbisNation 💪
- Ward deep shot to Kirk 💨

Advertisement
Don’t want to put too much stock into a spring game and it was hard to keep up but on first watch some people stood out for various reasons:

(Disclaimer just because I list someone doesn’t mean I’m crowning them just random observations)

Cam and X obviously

Horton- he’s not a #1 but Colbie was a big loss so we need him to match that production

Markell Bell- I thought he was standing up straight and wasn’t ready on a couple of plays but he’s just that big

Wes Bissainthe- tough to just but he was very active in the run defense. He didn’t get knocked back by Lofton on a couple I saw

Popo- love this kid. He was good in coverage and he whalloped Lofton on one play. I think he’s got a shot to be “next”

Lightfoot- he’s skinny but he just makes **** happen all the time

CWH- super tiny RB but I can see why he was so productive in high school. I know some were down on his commitment but he looks like he belongs

RayRay- he’s gonna be tough to bring down in the open field. Hated playing those smaller guys that ran with power

Pruitt- that kid can run man
Was Popo #32? If so, yea that young man can hit like a freakin freight train...

Yessir

I liked that play because he got good depth (pause) in coverage and then reacted quickly to Lofton and was able to generate a solid hit from where he was
I tried to watch what I could of the scrimmage but I did see that play... that was a shot... LB should be much improved come the Fl game....

Advertisement
He was purposefully getting force fed. Coaches want him to leave and the rest of the offense does not like him. His parents are loud and force him to have a relationship with the QB. The force feeding to break the record was all the impetus of coaches showing him he has nothing left to prove at Miami since he is the single season receiving yards record holder.
Season 4 What GIF by The Office

He was purposefully getting force fed. Coaches want him to leave and the rest of the offense does not like him. His parents are loud and force him to have a relationship with the QB. The force feeding to break the record was all the impetus of coaches showing him he has nothing left to prove at Miami since he is the single season receiving yards record holder.
IMG_4127.gif

Advertisement
rewatched again...many positives and many negatives
since the negatives arent allowed in here especially when everyone is squawkin "11 wins" and "natty" already..
pos - Cam will win a game or two for us himself this year even if things are crumbling around him...he's that good
pos- we have some legit weapons and speed...very nice to see

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s obviously spring, but RB rooms looks like it need to be wiped clean and start fresh. CJ may have gotten the reps but he is tiny and so is CWH. I think Citizen caughed up the rock as well.

WR room needs a major influx of size and speed. We have way too many small guys. X can’t do it all. We’re going to need a true #1. Missing out on Smith really stung.that dude would have transformed this offense.

The entire DB room is in the same boat as RB. Needs a reset. Slow and un athletic. Chevis has a mountain to climb there
Need a fast/power back even with Fletcher healthy I said that for awhile now. Maybe for a year I have been saying this. Losing Riley was huge pause

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back