Spring Spring PractiSe #15 SPRING GAME Saturday April 13 4 pm

Advertisement
Advertisement

Javier Bardem Wtf GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

Advertisement
Definitely need a RB in the portal because that room is 🥱 Our best natural RB is a true freshman "tight end".
I heard we're getting a big fish though. Like championship caliber RB. 🤞🏻

I thought the defense played well mostly, I just think Cam is a freakin' animal. There were plays that he made today that the defense simply couldn't do anything about. 🤷🏻‍♂️
That play where he rolled out and was near the sideline then threw a dot ? My gawd u just gotta shake his hand and get back next play

Advertisement
It’s obviously spring, but RB rooms looks like it need to be wiped clean and start fresh. CJ may have gotten the reps but he is tiny and so is CWH. I think Citizen caughed up the rock as well.

WR room needs a major influx of size and speed. We have way too many small guys. X can’t do it all. We’re going to need a true #1. Missing out on Smith really stung.that dude would have transformed this offense.

The entire DB room is in the same boat as RB. Needs a reset. Slow and un athletic. Chevis has a mountain to climb there

Advertisement
Nice deep throw by Jacurri…. then he ***** the bed on a key screen…. only to have him rip one in for a 1st down….. then a miscommunication. FML
Edit: VERY NEXT THROW…. off his back foot, in the face if a blitz,… drops it in for a TD!
against a 5'6 walk-on safety

Advertisement
Back