Spring Spring PractiSe #15 SPRING GAME Saturday April 13 4 pm

It’s amazing to me that this fanbase doesn’t realize how great Restrepo is. Kid just keeps getting better and better. He’ll be a first team AA this year. Hard work pays
The fanbase been appreciating X, the issue was that the guy was being force fed last year, to the detriment of the offense. Even X would tell you, he was getting targets last year, when dudes were running free, mostly because TVD refused to move through progressions. Now, he will get a chance to play with a QB that will spread the ball around, making it more difficult for DCs to key on X. I expect him to be even more impactful this year, even if he doesn't have 85 catches again. It's going to be quality, instead of quantity for X this year.

Advertisement
The fanbase been appreciating X, the issue was that the guy was being force fed last year, to the detriment of the offense. Even X would tell you, he was getting targets last year, when dudes were running free, mostly because TVD refused to move through progressions. Now, he will get a chance to play with a QB that will spread the ball around, making it more difficult for DCs to key on X. I expect him to be even more impactful this year, even if he doesn't have 85 catches again. It's going to be quality, instead of quantity for X this year.
This. This. More This.

Ward is absurd. Dear god. There is ZERO reason for this team to not be very, very good.

I was 100.0% in favor of hiring Mario. Even with the recruiting honestly being a touch better than I excepted (and I expected greatness), his football coaching has been so atrocious, I’m about 95% right now.

But there’s no reason to not win with this kid and this roster. Dawson is good enough. Win 10 ******* games or there is something SERIOUSLY wrong here.

Ward is a fixer. Put him behind this line with this skill talent and add a portal back, maybe a WR. ZERO excuse. This kid is so ******* good.

Advertisement
Time to hit the portal hard, we need difference makers at RB, WR, DT, S and CB and I would take a LG as well.

Cam Ward is special, don't waste it. This team has a good base but go out and get some elite talent on both sides of the ball and make a run for it this year.

Advertisement
Good grief

ARE WE BACK?
IMG_0672.png

Advertisement
Time to hit the portal hard, we need difference makers at RB, WR, DT, S and CB and I would take a LG as well.

Cam Ward is special, don't waste it. This team has a good base but go out and get some elite talent on both sides of the ball and make a run for it this year.
I'd throw out the entire team and just recruit everyone from scratch.

"Difference makers" sure, like they grow on trees ..

Advertisement
He was purposefully getting force fed. Coaches want him to leave and the rest of the offense does not like him. His parents are loud and force him to have a relationship with the QB. The force feeding to break the record was all the impetus of coaches showing him he has nothing left to prove at Miami since he is the single season receiving yards record holder.

Advertisement
Back