Spring Spring PractiSe #15 SPRING GAME Saturday April 13 4 pm

Advertisement
didn’t seem to me Poff was getting many snaps but idk

Could be a conspiracy theory but if Brown is transferring Mario did him a favor today. Someone will like what they saw
there no way all those QBs are gonna be on the fall roster, and the way jacurri was chucking it deep nearly every throw leads me to think he was keen on showing off his arm on tape

Advertisement
His best passes are intermediate. He is not a threat to stretch the field and I don't see enough talent for him to be a game manager. If we had 1st rounders everywhere he would be great.
I think players like him just make the DCs job too easy. He’s got some game and made some nice throws today but I don’t see where the big improvements are supposed to come from

Advertisement
Go watch the OL on his handful of drop backs. He was throwing of his back foot and still threw a dime to 88 on one. In a scrimmage a quarter of his skill set is cut out. He scrambles and rolls the pocket extending plays to the throw / run. Whoever has the backup OL tends to have some issues.

It’s sad this had to be posted.
Not refuting I have to go back and watch the game on film. It’s tough in person to focus on the personnel and oline pre snap.

Definitely have enough (Ward) to compete in ACC add a couple differencemakers in the portal and we should be a 10/11 win team without question.
Last game was an L to RUTGERS.

4H70hBJGFx5APMD8A8.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Overall take aways to me are..

Ward looks as advertised, the backups still inconsistent

First team defense had some moments

Running backs leave a lot to be desired, need an impact player there

We look deep at wide receiver/helps having a qb like Ward but Ray Ray popped even with the backups

We need help in the defensive back field need a couple of impact transfers

Overall the depth of talent is starting to become apartent at most positions still we need to stay healthy

Advertisement
Back