Spring PractiSe 12 - No Media Access and Interviews

Advertisement
Actually Scaife graded out better then all OL except Williams last season. Only gave up 2 Sacks and 8 Pressures all season, he was noticeably better after switching positions after the Bama game. He was 2nd team All ACCView attachment 181355
I rarely agree with you so I’m glad this is an opportunity too. Scaife had an atrocious Covid year and dudes can’t stand him for it. He played out of position and has always played wherever the coaches have asked him. He is loyal and gets the little leeway he gets for it. Some fans remember his early seasons when he was the only bright spot of the Oline, forced into early playing time just like Nelson was. But dudes asking why does he get leeway. I swear that if a certain couple posters don’t like a player, 40 dudes follow the talking point and narrative. Scaife is gonna play a lot and should. I hope he kills it this season.

This is true but I must admit that it’s hard seeing us accept Fowler alongside Howard and Herbestreit. Ther criticism had always been measured with context but I’ve seen numerous segments where Fowler was hating and piling on. It was justified in a way and if y’all happy with his presence then I’m cool too. But if Rece Davis, Mark Maye, Finebaum, Linda Cohn and Lou Holtz etc (is he still alive) visit and say the same things I don’t want to see them getting welcomed with open arms. People who chose their position (criticisms were personal) gotta stick with it.
Completely agree… those in bold are the shills that are terrified of miami ever returning to the top

Thomas Davis breakout player of the year candidate
Nope. Not buying it, Cause I was told ….. right here on CIS, that he didn’t deserve to have a scholarship offer from Miami. That he was heading for the portal as we speak. I also heard, right on dese here boards…. that he wasn’t a P5 player. Couldn’t play at this level. Now dammit, he outchea making plays? TF goin on?

Advertisement
Nope. Not buying it, Cause I was told ….. right here on CIS, that he didn’t deserve to have a scholarship offer from Miami. That he was heading for the portal as we speak. I also heard, right on dese here boards…. that he wasn’t a P5 player. Couldn’t play at this level. Now dammit, he outchea making plays? TF goin on?

CIS gon' CIS 😆 🤣 😂

The more I read and watch the highlights, the more it's clear TVD is going to light it up. Love the fact Arroyo is stepping up. He was my top guy on offense from last year's class and I wanted him to see a lot more burn last season when Mallory struggled. He won't disappoint.

Not sure what to think about Harvey. Is he finally taking that step? Or is it because we're still struggling at tackle? I really hope

Hence what happens when dudes who never played outside of junior high flag football have value in someone's take... #imapass

Advertisement
TVD - Restrepo for another gain.

Restrepo threw the ball at the defender and Mario went on the field and threw Restrepo off the field
944DFA05-503D-4309-B103-F5FA19D49418.gif

Advertisement
And I also recall being told here he had to switch to MLB cuz, " tHatS hIs NatURal pOsItiOn bRo " even though 80% of his high school highlights were as a pass rusher.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back