Spring PractiSe 12 - No Media Access and Interviews

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh I definitely hopes he succeeds. I think twitter space said he made some plays today. My comments were just based off what he showed last year in the offense. People think we're dogging him just because he isn't form South Florida, but dude just looked awkward at times last year.

I know your not bashing him bro lol. I felt bad for him cause like you said it looked awkward but lashlee and the oline did him no justice.

They throw him in on 3rd and 2 and 4th & 1 then he's gotta dance to make it back to the line of scrimmage because 1) everybody and their mama knew we were running the bs inside zone and 2) our center and guards were getting their **** pushed in right into the carrier lmao

Advertisement
Scaife is not a RT. Zion has not even played at a high enough level this Spring for him. You can have 2 contacts watching practice and tell you 2 different things. It is nuts. Some things Jon has said, match up and some do not. This is how people are hearing different things. I knew some things being pushed last off season were not accurate. Someone loving a players talent can sometimes have them pass on inaccurate info from a biased standpoint. The good is players get healthy and transfer's are coming. I expect development to start showing by early in the season. I believe players will step up and develop around TVD as the season goes on. It's time to start watching the portal moving forward. It's a awesome time to be a Cane. I have been waiting 17 years for this program to come back. I can surely deal with 3 more if that's what it takes.

Advertisement
The more I read and watch the highlights, the more it's clear TVD is going to light it up. Love the fact Arroyo is stepping up. He was my top guy on offense from last year's class and I wanted him to see a lot more burn last season when Mallory struggled. He won't disappoint.

Not sure what to think about Harvey. Is he finally taking that step? Or is it because we're still struggling at tackle? I really hope it's the former. Kid has it in him.

Don’t worry, barring injury (knock on wood), Arroyo is gonna splash this year.

I guarantee it, and I have thousands of posts and I never guarantee anything. Or hardly ever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back