Spring PractiSe 12 - No Media Access and Interviews

Scaife has like 45 starts under his belt, it's his final season. I would be surprised if hes not starting at RT/RG when the season starts.
Do I need to list how many starts Ivey has? Not sure what your point is he isn't very good.

Advertisement
Do I need to list how many starts Ivey has? Not sure what your point is he isn't very good.
Actually Scaife graded out better then all OL except Williams last season. Only gave up 2 Sacks and 8 Pressures all season, he was noticeably better after switching positions after the Bama game. He was 2nd team All ACC
Screenshot_20220409-121545_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk I thought scaife was really solid at RG last season. He's playing RT in camp so maybe he's having some issues. If he's having issues at RT we need to pencil him in at at RG.
If they move him to Guard it's only because he's better than other Jags same as last year. Not the end of the world but entire right side needs upgrade.

Idk I thought scaife was really solid at RG last season. He's playing RT in camp so maybe he's having some issues. If he's having issues at RT we need to pencil him in at at RG.
If I recall correctly Campbell did well at guard and Scaife has played good at tackle but their bodies don't align with their best positions. I think we will have a solid line tho this year, something like Nelson, Rivers, Clark, and then the right side some combo of the Oregon transfer, Unlv transfer and then scaife and Campbell. Maybe dennis if he does transfer here

Advertisement
Football is football man. Ion give a **** about a region if the kid can play Ima focus on how we can use him.. hate the shades on this site man lol our **** best player is from Connecticut with the huskies and if the south Florida people had their way the Cali kid would be starting cuz he got “swag” go to **** expeditiously 😂

Advertisement
Actually Scaife graded out better then all OL except Williams last season. Only gave up 2 Sacks and 8 Pressures all season, he was noticeably better after switching positions after the Bama game. He was 2nd team All ACCView attachment 181355
PFF watches games after hammering a handle of whiskey. I’m sure of it.

Advertisement
Back