Spring PractiSe 12 - No Media Access and Interviews

The more I read and watch the highlights, the more it's clear TVD is going to light it up. Love the fact Arroyo is stepping up. He was my top guy on offense from last year's class and I wanted him to see a lot more burn last season when Mallory struggled. He won't disappoint.

Not sure what to think about Harvey. Is he finally taking that step? Or is it because we're still struggling at tackle? I really hope it's the former. Kid has it in him.

Advertisement
Football is football man. Ion give a **** about a region if the kid can play Ima focus on how we can use him.. hate the shades on this site man lol our **** best player is from Connecticut with the huskies and if the south Florida people had their way the Cali kid would be starting cuz he got “swag” go to **** expeditiously 😂

Im in the same boat. I'm just happy we have a coach with the same point of view and actually recruiting "football players" .

I was about to rant but it's no point. Saving my energy for the Ryan Garcia fight tonight at the Alamo lol

Advertisement
FWIW, these guys on the live Twitter think GAttis play calling has been really good. Lots of variation in formation, etc.
TVD is going to make Gattis look great this year just like he made Lashlee look very good. Not saying Gattis is not a good OC because he was very good last year for Michigan with a much less talented QB, but elite talent makes good coaches look very good, and very good coaches look great.

Football is football man. Ion give a **** about a region if the kid can play Ima focus on how we can use him.. hate the shades on this site man lol our **** best player is from Connecticut with the huskies and if the south Florida people had their way the Cali kid would be starting cuz he got “swag” go to **** expeditiously 😂
So yeah..how to use Cody Brown. Saw him play a pretty good bit in high school and he, like many backs, needs a lane to get started. He's probly not gonna make many miss in the backfield, but once he gets rolling up field he can be a load to bring down (or at least was in HS). Challenging dynamic to pair with what our o-line has been in recent memory; maybe that changes with Cristobal & Mirabal.

Advertisement
Yeah. Not gone lie I’m tired of hearing the south Florida point of view. Don’t care for it lol just want a football point of view
Yeah. Cuz our south Florida backs be dancing... and while lacks burst.. that Texas boy hits the hole and gets yards

Advertisement
whats going on with sam brooks ?

Who Is That Jeremy Renner GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
That's the thing...every other back hit the hole a lot harder/faster than Cody did...Dude looked so slow hitting the hole against ACC competition. Also, he isn't even a Texas RB lol

I think he fits this offense of scheme more than the inside zone.. looking at his HS film he did his damage off stretch and off tackle more than inside zone and once he started running he was a load to bring down.

Highseas said it in his post he runs like the Eli Mitchell who plays for the 49ers (went to ULL with Napier) and if you pay attention to the style you'd see he was quite accurate.

I think he fits this offense of scheme more than the inside zone.. looking at his HS film he did his damage off stretch and off tackle more than inside zone and once he started running he was a load to bring down.

Highseas said it in his post he runs like the Eli Mitchell who plays for the 49ers (went to ULL with Napier) and if you pay attention to the style you'd see he was quite accurate.

Oh I definitely hopes he succeeds. I think twitter space said he made some plays today. My comments were just based off what he showed last year in the offense. People think we're dogging him just because he isn't form South Florida, but dude just looked awkward at times last year.

Advertisement
Back