Spring Spring PractiSe #10- Tuesday April 2 & Media - Lofton, Mesidore and Cam McCormack, Riley Williams,

See, this is where things go off the rails. The problem for the maudes is that almost every action we can take to stop this means we'll get a DM complaining that it's unfair and asking for an explanation. Sometimes, Karen wants to talk to a manager and goes over our heads, which means we still have to take the time to explain. The option least likely to result in more work for maudes is a warning point. Nobody likes giving those out, except for that one guy, and he's awesome.

So maybe take a step back and discuss the topic at hand instead.
What!!!!???

We got a woo off!!!

Advertisement
See, this is where things go off the rails. The problem for the maudes is that almost every action we can take to stop this means we'll get a DM complaining that it's unfair and asking for an explanation. Sometimes, Karen wants to talk to a manager and goes over our heads, which means we still have to take the time to explain. The option least likely to result in more work for maudes is a warning point. Nobody likes giving those out, except for that one guy, and he's awesome.

So maybe take a step back and discuss the topic at hand instead.
He called me fat, man

😞

Guess next year it’s Thoughts From The Treadmill

We've all been meaning to have a word with you about some of your recent meal choices.
Ben Stiller Dodgeball GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Advertisement
Lou was never going to start. He’s not even going to be a good backup option. This spring, they gave him opportunities with the 1’s, and i understand why, I just don’t agree with it. Don’t ask me why I have a problem with Lou being here and I won’t ask you why you are fine with it.

Lou should never have been a starter during the bowl game, it was poor roster management that he was needed. On the other hand, I no longer care that he's a PWO, and I could care less he was the "starter" during the first half of Winter/Spring camp. I agree with the coaching philosophy that you start the guys who put in the work during the offseason, and everyone else needs to win back the position. Samson/McCoy/Bell/Kinsler ... and probably Plazz ... will be ahead of Lou on the depth chart come Summer camp.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We know what we’ve got in the four main guys now. Any news on Carver? Is he still running at TE or has he been moved?
Super intriguing kid man. Probably be a while before he’s ready but his frame and athleticism is wild (paussssse)

Advertisement
Back