Spring Practice Schedule

Advertisement
Does "closed" mean that reporters won't be able to attend the first 15 minutes like last year? I was looking forward to the in depth updates of how players performed at stretching 50 yards away.

That's when the 3 headed monster comes out to practice...

My company was actually hired for the reseeding project.

For the last 8 years I have been the leading supplier of hybrid seed in Dade County, and the reason is clear: My seed is pure!

I have come to assume my dominant position in this farm community due to the high quality and timely delivery of my seed. Come to Schmidt Feed & Farm Supply, conveniently located in Kendall near Krome Ave., and you will leave smiling and satisfied in every way, if not utterly amazed at the performance. You must have my seed!

Use my select seed, and your crop will show resistance to blight and drought and be less susceptible to strain stalk diseases. If you do not believe me, I will take you to my farm and show you the potency of my seed. Strong, turgid, fattening plants shoot up through the ground in the torrid Florida sun.

Grab the thick base of the stalk in your hand and feel that it is alive and growing larger by the minute. Sweat will shine on your face as you ride my massive tractor around the grounds of my expansive farm. I will smile down at you as you kneel and gently run your hands through the moist patch of dense growth at my most precious, secret spot—the plot of land where I personally test each and every variety of seed that I sell.

Ask me for my seed, and the day you have longed for, the day you have dreamed about, will soon arrive: When the corn is large and ripe for the taking, you can place your lips around the heavy cob, savoring the texture, the smell and, finally, the taste as you bite gently and your mouth is filled with sweet juice. You will then thank me, thank me passionately. For I will have provided you with top-quality farm supplies at a reasonable price!

For eight years, people have traveled miles for my potent seed, fighting for a place in line. I invite women and men alike to share in my superior seed, but in this day and age, I must be careful. If there is someone who is not fit to carry my seed and bring it to term, whether it be because of a broken wagon or a dry well, I will not waste my seed on them. My seed is select! Go Canes!!
Sheeit like dis would get NY band four life.

Advertisement
How long (yeah I said it) have you been holding onto this script, waiting for the perfect opportunity to plant your ‘seed’?!?

For the last 8 years I have been the leading supplier of hybrid seed in Dade County, and the reason is clear: My seed is pure!

I have come to assume my dominant position in this farm community due to the high quality and timely delivery of my seed. Come to Schmidt Feed & Farm Supply, conveniently located in Kendall near Krome Ave., and you will leave smiling and satisfied in every way, if not utterly amazed at the performance. You must have my seed!

Use my select seed, and your crop will show resistance to blight and drought and be less susceptible to strain stalk diseases. If you do not believe me, I will take you to my farm and show you the potency of my seed. Strong, turgid, fattening plants shoot up through the ground in the torrid Florida sun.

Grab the thick base of the stalk in your hand and feel that it is alive and growing larger by the minute. Sweat will shine on your face as you ride my massive tractor around the grounds of my expansive farm. I will smile down at you as you kneel and gently run your hands through the moist patch of dense growth at my most precious, secret spot—the plot of land where I personally test each and every variety of seed that I sell.

Ask me for my seed, and the day you have longed for, the day you have dreamed about, will soon arrive: When the corn is large and ripe for the taking, you can place your lips around the heavy cob, savoring the texture, the smell and, finally, the taste as you bite gently and your mouth is filled with sweet juice. You will then thank me, thank me passionately. For I will have provided you with top-quality farm supplies at a reasonable price!

For eight years, people have traveled miles for my potent seed, fighting for a place in line. I invite women and men alike to share in my superior seed, but in this day and age, I must be careful. If there is someone who is not fit to carry my seed and bring it to term, whether it be because of a broken wagon or a dry well, I will not waste my seed on them. My seed is select! Go Canes!!

@GOCANES05

Who's got the bigger desk?

Great choice of dates. Stands should smell amazing.

0de049e6637a7e86fb928b96711b202c.gif

I love the scrimmage sites. Go to the Mecca of South Florida high school football at Traz-Powell then to Orlando to not only let our players familiarize themselves to the stadium, but to recruit every kid within 100 miles of Orlando and continue #TNM branding.

Manny being Manny. Brilliant!!!

Advertisement

My seed is also pure!!!! Just letting all the SF hotties know!!!

Advertisement
I love the scrimmage sites. Go to the Mecca of South Florida high school football at Traz-Powell then to Orlando to not only let our players familiarize themselves to the stadium, but to recruit every kid within 100 miles of Orlando and continue #TNM branding.

Manny being Manny. Brilliant!!!

On top of that genius if the NCAA doesn’t allow recruits to be guests for the UM/MIA game due to normally scheduled “Dead Period” then this becomes the best chance to see Central Fla receipts in a game setting.

Advertisement

Below is the list of UM's 15 spring practice sessions:

• Practice 1: Tuesday, March 19 (9:30 a.m., Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility)
  • Practice 2: Wednesday, March 20 (9:30 a.m., Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility)
  • Practice 3: Friday, March 22 (9:30 a.m., Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility)
  • Practice 4: Tuesday, March 26 (9:30 a.m., Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility)
  • Practice 5: Thursday, March 28 (9:30 a.m., Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility)
  • Practice 6: Saturday, March 30 (9:30 a.m., Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility)
  • Practice 7: Tuesday, April 2 (9:30 a.m., Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility)
  • Practice 8: Thursday, April 4 (9:30 a.m., Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility)
  • Scrimmage 1: Saturday, April 6 (closed to public and media)
  • Practice 10: Tuesday, April 9 (9:30 a.m., Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility)
  • Practice 11: Thursday, April 11 (9:30 a.m., Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility)
  • Scrimmage 2: Saturday, April 13 (12 p.m., Traz Powell Stadium, 11380 NW 27th Ave., Miami, FL, 33167)*
  • Practice 13: Tuesday, April 16 (9:30 a.m., Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility)
  • Practice 14: Thursday, April 18 (9:30 a.m., Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility)
  • Scrimmage 3: Saturday, April 20 (12 p.m., Camping World Stadium, 1 Citrus Bowl Place, Orlando, FL, 32805)*
*Open scrimmage

Would be nice to have this schedule at top of board.

Advertisement
Back