Spring Practice Interviews and like, stuff

I KNOW ONE OF THE GREENTREE GARDNERS WHO TOLD ME
HE CUT THE GRASS SO LOW GUYS WERE JUST FLYING AROUND

Advertisement
Advertisement
so they show williams threading the needle on several balls...Olsen with the pic...huh whats up with the editing

so they show williams threading the needle on several balls...Olsen with the pic...huh whats up with the editing

I think that was Olsen with that last dart to Coley, who was double covered.

Williams doesn't really throw fastballs. His highlights thoughout the spring all seem to be touch passes.
He does have some nice touch, but it would be nice to see him truly thread the needle with some heat.

Advertisement

I think that was Olsen with that last dart to Coley, who was double covered.

Williams doesn't really throw fastballs. His highlights thoughout the spring all seem to be touch passes.
He does have some nice touch, but it would be nice to see him truly thread the needle with some heat.

You are correct...

Loved seeing the corners play flatfooted in almost every clip. They were enbarresed on almost every HL so far. Wtf is Paul Williams teaching these kids...

Advertisement
Loved seeing the corners play flatfooted in almost every clip. They were enbarresed on almost every HL so far. Wtf is Paul Williams teaching these kids...

Did you also see that the passes were perfect and high pointed by the receivers?

So negative you can't even see the obvious.

Did you also see that the passes were perfect and high pointed by the receivers?

Man the were getting beat off the line... They weren't covering good either... Good catches by the wideouts but the ball awareness were worse by our corners...

Pretty interesting Golden interview. He mentioned that Corn Elder might get some WR reps this spring.

Advertisement
Pretty interesting Golden interview. He mentioned that Corn Elder might get some WR reps this spring.

And when the reporter asked him about the defensive tackle position the first name he mentioned was chickillo......

Man the were getting beat off the line... They weren't covering good either... Good catches by the wideouts but the ball awareness were worse by our corners...

Gunter is out. Elder is out. Burns just got back.

So it's our 2nd and 3rd string guys going against Coley, Scott, Jones, Dorsett and Kidd.

Did you expect our backups to the backups to be covering like Revis?

Gunter is out. Elder is out. Burns just got back.

So it's our 2nd and 3rd string guys going against Coley, Scott, Jones, Dorsett and Kidd.

Did you expect our backups to the backups to be covering like Revis?

Of course not... I don't even hold our starters to that standard... That being said, I expected to see a better showing.... Out of the players you named Gunter is the only starter... Lets not get overly-sensitive... All the poster and I ask is for the corners to put forth a challenge... They were looking lost... That being said, it is a highlight... Who knows how the entire practice went... However, next man up! You can't ignore concerns because one starter is out... There's a good chance that will occur during the season...

Advertisement
Back