Spring Practice - Day 1 Gallery

original(25).JPG

This is disgusting; don't mean to be any hater, but...

I remember this guy was supposed to get a job training others, but he was as obese and unhealthy looking as D'Onofrio. The big boss said he'd hire him provided he comes 20 lbs lighter and several pants size less. Of course, this guy never showed back even as he was offered a real good benefits & salary package.

D'Onofrio being in his mid to early forties should never let his body go like that, so unhealthy.

Advertisement
View attachment 29716

I remember this guy was supposed to get a job training others, but he was as obese and unhealthy looking as D'Onofrio. The big boss said he'd hire him provided he comes 20 lbs lighter and several pants size less. Of course, this guy never showed back even as he was offered a real good benefits & salary package.

D'Onofrio being in his mid to early forties should never let his body go like that, so unhealthy.

Are you a women?

View attachment 29716

Are you a women?

Slurpin' for that staph, hey?

Advertisement
Worst coaching staff in the history of the program.

Shut up ^^^^

Drink Bleach^^^^

The Onfrio in that picture looks like he ate last years special teams coach

I think he means "shut up" as in, "I get it, we all hate the coaches and want them to leave, but your posts are like an *** sore in the summer at this point."

If you need more clarification I'd be happy to spell it out for you.

Advertisement
Chad and AQM should be murdering fools off the edge this season.

Unfortunately Chad will be asked to stalemate OTs and AQM will drop back every play except 3rd and longs.

**** this staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lead by example? Coach D misses his assigned weight by 78 pounds and makes DBs run as punishment........F him.

Advertisement
Back