Spring Practice and Game Update

Advertisement
The team is going to get to play a bit in a stadium they'll be playing in a couple of months, and it's a good hype tool for them. I really don't see the problem with it.

I'll cut the grass at Lockhart if Manny lets me call 8 consecutive jet sweeps to start the scrimmage.

Screenshot_20190130-202347_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement
Wow, Lockhart...what a mess....have fond memories from there from Dolphin scrimmages (met Paul Warfield in the stands as their scrimmage that year was when he got signed). After chatting with him I had no idea who he was and during the half break he said "excuse me they want to introduce me to the fans"....super cool man. Most of the important high school games were played there, saw tons of Broward talent play there. Typical place for Broward football though since the bands usually outnumbered the fans.

Advertisement
Manny is in beast mode if spring practices etc are open you won't like it Manny gonna keep it vanilla.fall practices etc should be closed fighter than a can of corn.Aug 31 come out kicking gaytors fails off the planet.send em home saying whod dat!!!

Posters want to see Spring game on tv. Real fans attends game in person. Too many of our fans are couch potatoes and rarely attend any games. When game was at Lockhart attendance stunk. When spring game was at Orange Bowl attendance stunk. Get off your asses and become real fans.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Totally annoying. Concert @ Hard Rock so fans have to travel to Orlando? Is this a joke? And Lockhart is in “disrepair”? Broward County is another joke...why can’t they fix it up? Oh wait we know where their monies are going. Great way to sell season tickets telling majority of fans they can’t see the spring game. Also April 20 is day before Easter. Great planning all around.

It's in Orlando not buffalo. Sheesh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back