Spring Practice 6 notes.

Olsen has no chance. Golden has been building williams to be the starter since last season. He would talk about how good he is and how olsen had a long way to go. Even now when asked about williams he talks about how acurate he is, how smart he is and etc. When asked about olsen all he keep saying is he is having a good spring.

And ibis i dont give a **** what you say no team is scared of dorsett and he hasn't done **** since 2012. What he did in high school dont mean ****. I had more sacks than kareem martin in high school and he is a 2 time all acc de now and might be a 2nd round pick in the draft.

Advertisement
Golden is saying "right now"... He wasn't saying that with Morris/Williams. Not sure why people are *****ing about Golden's loyalty to 2014 SRs in March.

He's not gonna tell the QB that is most likely going to start and has already has some NCAA mileage, that the an redshirt freshmen overtook him, in the spring.
With QBs is all about confidence. Williams needs it to be able to continue working hard and being better.
Olsen doesn't need to hear anything else other then he getting better because of his work ethic, so that he continues to work hard.

The way Golden is talking to to make sure both continue to work hard. He's doing a good job of walking the line.

Pot meet kettle.

"Defensive coordinator Mark D'Onofrio, trying to encourage his unit, told them Thursday: "The young linebackers are the weak link right now.""

Advertisement
Pot meet kettle.

"Defensive coordinator Mark D'Onofrio, trying to encourage his unit, told them Thursday: "The young linebackers are the weak link right now.""

Not true, Dorito I the weak link.

150.gif

I thought the way Golden positioned the QB battle was perfect. Tells Olsen to get his **** together and he could win in, warns Williams that he needs to get separation or lose his spot. Good balance, right motivation.

Advertisement
### Kevin Olsen has looked sharper than Ryan Williams at times in spring practice, but Al Golden made this very clear after the fifth session of the spring on Thursday: "Obviously, it's Ryan right now. Ryan is ahead right now. Ryan is experienced and smart and doing a good job with the football." But he added that Olsen "is having a good spring."

155.gif

Apparently people seem to think that looking better at times equals looking better the majority of the time. Just cause he looks better one day doesn't mean that he has looked better the majority of the time…ya feel me?

Y'all need to learn how to read.

Apparently people seem to think that looking better at times equals looking better the majority of the time. Just cause he looks better one day doesn't mean that he has looked better the majority of the time…ya feel me?

Y'all need to learn how to read.

Preach.

Advertisement
Defensive coordinator Mark D'Onofrio, trying to encourage his unit, told them Thursday: "The young linebackers are the weak link right now."

160.gif

Whatever the end result its just good to see Olsen seemingly on the right path. Him and Kaaya are our future.

Advertisement
Defensive coordinator Mark D'Onofrio, trying to encourage his unit, told them Thursday: "The young linebackers are the weak link right now."

160.gif

This what happens when u miss Moore n thomas n r left with ur dik hangin out, with them 2 this would be the strength of the team.

Advertisement
Back