Spring Practice - 3/31/16 (Videos)

gcane u know every school can say the same thing. Look at FSU Marvin Saunders. Let the kids prove it before we crown them.
Lol now herndon is a beast. This fan base never stops crowning guys who have not did ****.

Herndon will be a NFL TE in my opinion. He has a pretty complete skillset and just needs to continue to develop. Stop acting like such a know-it-all

Last edited:
Advertisement
gcane u know every school can say the same thing. Look at FSU Marvin Saunders. Let the kids prove it before we crown them.
Lol now herndon is a beast. This fan base never stops crowning guys who have not did ****.

Herndon will be a NFL TE in my opinion. He has a pretty complete skillset and just needs to continue to develop. Stop acting like such a know-it-all

I disagree. Most teams have lumbering TEs or undersized glorified WRs.

Golden hit on his TE recruiting IMO

Dobard's going to be a mid round draft pick. Njoku is going to be a Pro Bowl tight end in 3 years, and Herndon will also be a pro.

Plus, Dobard was instrumental in Gerald Willis transferring to the Canes.

Who cares they are both walk-ons.

#39 or 38 (he has his jersey rolled up), whichever it is he doesn't look like he wants to be there not chopping his feet on the sled, dropping balls, who is that? the rest of the TEs Herndon, Njoku, Dobard looked good though.

Advertisement
#39 or 38 (he has his jersey rolled up), whichever it is he doesn't look like he wants to be there not chopping his feet on the sled, dropping balls, who is that? the rest of the TEs Herndon, Njoku, Dobard looked good though.

38 Joseph Rogers TE 6' 2" 238 Senior Miami, Florida

And plenty of RBs coming out of the backfield to catch balls....Richt knows how to run an offense (and a team)- the JV staff is gone....

Most coaches would kill to have 2 gazelles like Hondo and The Jokeman at TE. A leaner Herndon with his speed is going to surprise the poor-mouthing losers on here who think Richt has no talent with which to work. Talk to Nigel Patton if you don't think Herndon can run by DBs.

Those 2 beasts can be an absolute terror down the seams if Richt uses them enough. They're another reason I'm not concerned about our WR corps this year.

Dobard's going to be a mid round draft pick. Njoku is going to be a Pro Bowl tight end in 3 years, and Herndon will also be a pro.

Plus, Dobard was instrumental in Gerald Willis transferring to the Canes.

Not sure I see it with dobard. But he's def got a role in this offense

[video=youtube;mgwVckXpZ7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgwVckXpZ7A[/video]

[video=youtube;BwyMt0tD5BY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwyMt0tD5BY[/video]

[video=youtube;XGIUHuGkXhE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGIUHuGkXhE[/video]

[video=youtube;POAatN4ryf0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POAatN4ryf0[/video]

[video=youtube;90UPmnPODZk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90UPmnPODZk[/video]

[video=youtube;hsRghYNrbpA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsRghYNrbpA[/video]

thanks for posting these video's.

We are stacked at TE.. Hope we run some 2TE sets like Shaw runs at Stanford. With our TEs it will cause lots of mismatches for opposing defenses.

Advertisement

Exactly. How can you keep saying this guy is a beast and that guy a beast when they have not shown it.

Exactly. How can you keep saying this guy is a beast and that guy a beast when they have not shown it.

If you follow recruiting, you're familiar with the concept of seeing something special in players even if they haven't won a Heisman or attained FBS All-American status yet.

Njoku hasn't accomplished much yet. Do you think he's a bum too? Or are you able to project that he might be a very good player?

Njoku is a very explosive athlete. He adds 10-15 pounds by next year and he will be impossible to bring down in the open field. Tougher and more physical than I thought as well. Herndon, very underrated and Dobard a beast in the run game. If every group looked like our TEs, we'd be a top 5 type team.

Advertisement
Njoku is a very explosive athlete. He adds 10-15 pounds by next year and he will be impossible to bring down in the open field. Tougher and more physical than I thought as well. Herndon, very underrated and Dobard a beast in the run game. If every group looked like our TEs, we'd be a top 5 type team.

Again, not comparing but Njoku very well could wind up like a Shannon Sharpe. Again, let me b clear, I'm not comparing, I'm just stating based upon physical looks already and that hybrid tweener between TE and WR, he could

Count me as a Herndon Hype Beast. The kid is the goods for someone his size to move the way he does. Reminds me of Charles Clay. He'll be a do it all H-back type dude and will play on Sundays. Clive Walford wasn't nearly as athletic or agile and he didn't have the softest hands. It's not a stretch hard to imagine Njoku and Herndon balling.

Advertisement
Back