Spring Portal Window

Gables Cane

Sophomore
The spring transfer portal opens on Tuesday, April 16, 2024. Unlike, the winter portal during Bowl season (which was open for 30 days), the spring portal is open for just 15 days and closes at the end of April. Players do not have much time for multiple visits, etc.

Schools have 2 full business days after receiving an official request to enter the player’s name in the portal. Players seeking to transfer should submit their names to their school’s compliance officer 2 business days in advance of the window opening, if they want to maximize the duration of the portal window. This means players can/should request entry into the spring portal prior to this Friday to maximize the 15-day period.

Keep your eyes peeled this week. Names will start dropping as the week evolves. It will be fast and furious.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The spring transfer portal opens on Tuesday, April 16, 2024. Unlike, the winter portal during Bowl season (which was open for 30 days), the spring portal is open for just 15 days and closes at the end of April. Players do not have much time for multiple visits, etc.

Schools have 2 full business days after receiving an official request to enter the player’s name in the portal. Players seeking to transfer should submit their names to their school’s compliance officer 2 business days in advance of the window opening, if they want to maximize the duration of the portal window. This means players can/should request entry into the spring portal prior to this Friday to maximize the 15-day period.

Keep your eyes peeled this week. Names will start dropping as the week evolves. It will be fast and furious.
Not sure if youre confused but the 15 day window is just to enter. They have plenty of time to take visits and enroll. They have Summer Semester and Fall Semester to enroll

Advertisement
Not sure if youre confused but the 15 day window is just to enter. They have plenty of time to take visits and enroll. They have Summer Semester and Fall Semester to enroll

Fair point. Brain fart.

Yet, the rate of entrants will accelerate given the shorter duration to enter. It will still be wild, but players do not have to make a decision in 15 days to your point.

The other big thing to note is that the SEC can’t have their kids transfer to other SEC programs.

Going to make our roster a bigger priority for some of the teams to pressure and allows us to get into these SEC kids leaving

We already know about the Kelly rumors. Will be interesting to see how well Mario holds the talent on roster together while also trading up. This is definitely a whole new world. We have the chance to enter summer camp with a playoff caliber team. But if we lose any key pieces, that opportunity could slip through our fingers.

Advertisement
1000001731.jpg

Smh I love NIL but the portal smh. Hopefully he already graduated. I think kid should start saving they NIL for tuition in case this happen. Problem is they be trying to take care of family or party thinking this wouldn't happen. It's they 1st dollars in a lot of cases but they need better advise bc the business dirty.

View attachment 286231
Smh I love NIL but the portal smh. Hopefully he already graduated. I think kid should start saving they NIL for tuition in case this happen. Problem is they be trying to take care of family or party thinking this wouldn't happen. It's they 1st dollars in a lot of cases but they need better advise bc the business dirty.
He is a long snapper lol.

Advertisement
Is this your audition for Fake Insider status?
Nope, but perhaps you can enlighten the board with your infinite wisdom since you have over 40,000 posts. Surely, you must have garnered some deep understanding and expert knowledge on the intricacies of the program over the years.

Nope, but perhaps you can enlighten the board with your infinite wisdom since you have over 40,000 posts. Surely, you must have garnered some deep understanding and expert knowledge on the intricacies of the program over the years.
Well that was easy

shooter GIF

Advertisement
View attachment 286231
Did you google his name? He was a grad transfer to UCLA from Elon. So he A) already has a degree and B) has used up most of his eligibility and C) plays about 10 snaps a game.

He does have a terrific future in journalism or victimhood though.

Advertisement
Back