Spring Jamboree/Ref Training Session at FIU

Advertisement
First impression: Ravian Pierce from Plantation is true blue chipper. Huge, physical and athletic.

First impression: Ravian Pierce from Plantation is true blue chipper. Huge, physical and athletic.

My favorite thing about him is that opposing coaches and players hate him. They say he's dirty, overly aggressive and a bad dude. Of course, this comes after a 7 on 7 competition where emotions are high. That's always a really good sign for me. I appreciate the "guys you can only stand if they're on your team" types.

My favorite thing about him is that opposing coaches and players hate him. They say he's dirty, overly aggressive and a bad dude. Of course, this comes after a 7 on 7 competition where emotions are high. That's always a really good sign for me. I appreciate the "guys you can only stand if they're on your team" types.

Im only shocked that we don't hear more about him because I think he can be a top player in the nation

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back