Spring Spring Games 2022

Still waiting for the Team Garnet v Team Gold (or whatever nonsense names they call each side) highlights...

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU’s offense is really really bad... Like awful lol
And they looked awful last year... Until they played us. Travis looks the same. Much more of a runner than thrower. They have pretty good backs. Meh at WR. Their OL still looks like ***, but their defense might be a little better. There's still zero reason they should beat us. But that was the same case last year.

Advertisement
That's not a surprise. They had lightning in a bottle with Pickett. On that subject I saw Whipple's new offense at the Nebraska spring game yesterday. They looked pretty good. Scott Frost may keep his job yet.
They got transfer QB Casey Thompson from Texas & he should thrive in that offense.

Not saying they’re going to win a bunch of games, but Nebraska will definitely be better than they were last year.

Especially playing in the slow B1G, they’ll upset a few teams they’re not expected to beat.

And they looked awful last year... Until they played us. Travis looks the same. Much more of a runner than thrower. They have pretty good backs. Meh at WR. Their OL still looks like ***, but their defense might be a little better. There's still zero reason they should beat us. But that was the same case last year.
We lost to FSU last year because of Diaz’s Defense...

With Steele calling the shots this year, we’re not losing to them at Hard Rock.

We lost to FSU last year because of Diaz’s Defense...

With Steele calling the shots this year, we’re not losing to them at Hard Rock.
You sure wouldn't think so. Contain Travis's scramble drill and I don't see how they outscore us.

Also to be fair, TVD and the OL had a miserable first half last year which put us behind the 8 ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You sure wouldn't think so. Contain Travis's scramble drill and I don't see how they outscore us.

Also to be fair, TVD and the OL had a miserable first half last year which put us behind the 8 ball.
That was almost all due to Jermain Johnson. He's gone and they've got nobody that will come even close to matching his production.

Advertisement
Back