Spring Game Visitors

Ziggy

Junior
Does anyone know whose coming to the Spring Game? I've heard Jordan Cunningham and Bain... not sure who else?

Advertisement
Quincy Wilson will be there, a lot of the kids from University school. I believe Mike Heumerman will be there as well.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure Likely hasn't been offered by Miami yet, and i think if Miami offers Mackenro that the twins will be a lock to Miami. UF is coming hard for them mostly for Mackenzie

I dont see us offering Likely or why we would.

The kid is an instinctive playmaker in the secondary, and plays with a huge chip on his shoulder. I know his size is an issue for some, but we are in desperate need of difference making players in the secondary. I would hate to see this kid go to FSU and tear it up for them for 4 years.

Advertisement
Bain commiting would be huge. Heureman coming in as well can't do anything but help our chances. Hopefully, Cleveland and Walford will be prominently featured.

Quincy Carter is another of those kids who is billed as a program changing recruit. I've heard unbelievable things about him.

Has anybody heard if Matthew Thomas will be there?

Bain commiting would be huge. Heureman coming in as well can't do anything but help our chances. Hopefully, Cleveland and Walford will be prominently featured.

Quincy Carter is another of those kids who is billed as a program changing recruit. I've heard unbelievable things about him.

I keep hearing that name, what school does he attend?

I keep hearing it too. What position does he play? Size? Speed?

Advertisement

He goes to University HS

CB 6-2 190 lbs 4.50

He goes to University HS

CB 6-2 190 lbs 4.50
So it's Quincy Wilson, not Quincy Carter, ish was confusing the f**k out of me

Advertisement

He goes to University HS

CB 6-2 190 lbs 4.50
So it's Quincy Wilson, not Quincy Carter, ish was confusing the f**k out of me

Lol same here.

Advertisement
Back