Visits Spring Game Visitors (April 14, 2023)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
THIS MFER LOOKS GOOD AS A OUTSIDE CORNER
@gogeta4 u no u my dawg
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

But hey yo! Hit the button

Advertisement

offered yesterday, expected at the Spring Game

- Rhode Island isn’t a place you’d think would have Power 5 talent - and that assumption would be correct most years. But Justin Denson has emerged as a national recruit out of Providence (RI) La Salle Academy. Miami offered earlier this week and the 6-foot-2, 185-pounder reacted to it.

“It was really something I’ve been wanting since I was a kid,” Denton said of the Hurricanes. “When I was playing pop warner, my head coach was a big Miami Hurricanes fan and he would always make us throw up The U in pictures and stuff like that. That’s why when I got the offer, I posted it. Miami is an offer I’ve been waiting on since I was a kid.”

Advertisement
Unreal ball placement. He’s going to make some people on here look real silly down the road lol.

Others have said they preferred Emory over Rashada way before the NIL issue blew up. I was right there with them. I was happy to get Rashada’s commit at the time due to the momentum it brought to our recruiting. Vuy he clearly had gaps in his toolkit, and I hate agent parents. Emory on the other hand looked raw but good clay.

Unless you’re getting a top 3 QB in the class, I personally believe you go recruit two Emory types every year expecting one or zero to hit, then use the portal as a backstop. For me, the best in the class was Dante Moore. I didn’t really like Iamaleava. Once we missed on Moore, I wanted to go eval heavy in the low 4 stars high 3 stars and look for a portal QB.

Advertisement
Back