Visits Spring Game Visitors (April 14, 2023)

Advertisement
Tracker for Spring Game Visitors

2024 Recruits

QB
  • TBD
WR
RB
ATH
  • TBD
TE
OL

DE/Edge

DT & DE/DT Hybrids

CB
S

ST

2025 Recruits

QB

WR Board

DE/Edge

LB

2026 Recruits

WR

DE/Edge

DE/DT Hybrid

247 list as of now if it helps:

5-star DL Aydin Breland
5-star DL Justin Scott
Top247 WR Chance Robinson
Top247 DL Jericho Johnson
Top247 DL T.A. Cunningham
Top247 RB Kevin Riley
Top247 TE Elija Lofton
TE Colton Heinrich
WR Elijah Moore
WR Mekhai White
RB Jordan Lyle
RB Cameron Jones
RB Chris Wheatley-Humphrey
OL Juan Minaya
SAF Isaiah Thomas
CB Ricky Knight III
RB Chauncey Bowens (Florida commit)
DB Ryan Mack
K Abram Murray (Miami commit)
PWO QB Riply Luna (Miami commit)
PWO WR Kolby Luna (Miami commit)

Top247 QB Bekkem Kritza
Top247 LB Noah Mikhail
Top247 LB Ezekial Marcellin
LB Elijah Melendez
WR Waden Charles
WR Joshua Moore
LB Hector Chavez
DL Wilnerson Telemaque

WR Jabari Brady
WR Denarius Gray

DL TK Cunningham

Last edited:
Advertisement
Add Dylan Stephenson too

Dave Chappelle Dylan GIF

Advertisement
"I think a few visitors left early to hang out. We didn't see Chi Bates, Colin Simmons, or Filsaime post game.

I heard Simmons could be at Miami tomorrow." -Gators 247's Blake Alderman.

" I’m of the understanding that there is a good chance that five-star EDGE Colin Simmons could make it down to Miami for the spring game and potentially spend an additional day or two in the area. It’s something to watch out for. Not confirmed through my ideal channels but I know they’re working hard at it and I believe it could happen. " Urrutia from InsideTheU

👀

Advertisement

Behind the scenes, Miami is building momentum on the recruiting trail as Mario Cristobal and his staff wrap up spring camp Friday in front of a few coveted recruits.

Cristobal and company have come into the 2024 cycle with a goal to sign one of the top defensive hauls in America and this weekend would go a long way towards that. A pair of five-stars are on campus in Aydin Breland and Justin Scott and the Hurricanes are near the top of the list for both blue-chippers, with Breland hailing from Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei and Scott making his way down from Chicago (Ill.) St. Ignatius.

This is Breland’s second time in Coral Gables this spring as Miami battles the likes of Oregon, USC, Colorado, Ohio State, Georgia and LSU. Scott has been on campus all week and it’s obvious he’s thinking strongly about a future at the ACC program. Ohio State, Georgia and Notre Dame are the competition.

Two other terrific defensive line prospects visiting for the spring game include Fairfield (Calif.) Armijo Top247 defensive lineman Jericho Johnson and Peach State native T.A. Cunningham. Miami is under strong consideration with each of them as well.

What else is happening with the Canes on the trail right now?

Logged a 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast for Melville (NY) St. Anthonys dynamic tight end Korey Duff Jr. I spent some time with Duff at a recent 7on7 and this was definitely an offer he was looking to land and says the Hurricanes have “definitely” set the bar in his recruitment moving forward.

“This one’s a big one for sure,” Duff said. “I had a great and meaningful conversation with Coach Beard about football and just life in general. He’s a great coach and I would love to get coached by someone like him. Also, the campus speaks for itself it’s beautiful there.”

Duff is also looking at opportunities from North Carolina, Syracuse and Rutgers among others and plans on taking his officials before making a decision.

The 6-foot-5, 207-pound Duff is having a terrific offseason shining for the Raw Miami team at various national events.

Carrollton (Ga.) High Top247 tight end Caleb Odom recently visited Miami and the Hurricanes will get him back soon.

Two others Miami may be trending for right now are Theodore (Ala.) High safety/linebacker Cameron Pruitt and Severn (Md.) Archbishop Spalding linebacker Keyshawn Flowers. Those guys are coveted by Cristobal and company and enjoyed their recent visits.

Miami is trying to lure Swainsboro (Ga.) High Top247 safety Demello Jones away from his verbal to Georgia and got him on campus Thursday.

“I love the weather down here,” Jones said before talking about the football program.

“That’s good too. Their facility is nice. I like how Coach Addae developed some really good players and coached some really good players. I knew a little about Miami and it’s a great city to live in, I wanted to check out how the school was.”

Jones says he’s “still locked in” with Georgia and that his lead recruiter Fran Brown will be in to see him soon. Besides Miami, Alabama, Florida and Tennessee are three others he’s keeping dialogue with.

Miami has moved up to the No. 2 position for top-ranked running back Jerrick Gibson and this weekend they’ll look to make a move with Top247 running back Kevin Riley who arrived Thursday.

Advertisement
As we are all well aware but continuing to hear that Mario is treating the defensive line recruiting like the offensive line recruiting of last year has me juiced. It seriously feels like we will hit on 3-5 top 247 guys on the defensive line.

I think offensively Mario is playing the long game and hoping the results on the field make his job easier. We will see.

LWS list from the article above

5-star DL Aydin Breland | Mater Dei (Santa Ana, California)

5-star DL Justin Scott | St. Ignatius (Chicago, Illinois)

5-star DL Colin Simmons | Duncanville (Duncanville, Texas)

4-star RB Chauncey Bowens | The Benjamin School (North Palm Beach, Florida)

4-star RB Cameron Jones | St. John Bosco (San Bernandino, California)

4-star RB Jordan Lyle | St. Thomas Aquinas (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)

4-star RB Kevin Riley | Tuscaloosa County (Northport, Alabama)

4-star WR Elijah Moore | Good Counsel (Olney, Maryland)

4-star WR Chance Robinson | St. Thomas Aquinas (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)

4-star TE Colton Heinrich | Cardinal Gibbons (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)

4-star DL TA Cunningham | Los Alamitos (Los Alamitos, California)

4-star DL Jericho Johnson | Armijo (Fairfield, California)

4-star DL Dylan Stephenson | Christopher Columbus (Miami, Florida)

4-star CB Ricky Knight III | The Benjamin School (Palm Beach Gardens, Florida)

4-star S Kensley Faustin | Naples (Naples, Florida)

4-star S Ryan Mack | St. Thomas Aquinas (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) – Miami Legacy

3-star RB Chris Wheatley-Humphrey | South Broward (Hollywood, Florida)

3-star WR Mekhai White | King George (King George, Virginia)

3-star OL Juan Minaya | Paramus Catholic (Paramus, New Jersey)

3-star DL Daylen Russell | Christopher Columbus (Miami, Florida)

3-star S Isaiah Thomas | Clearwater Academy International (Clearwater, Florida)

3-star K Abram Murray | C.E. Byrd (Shreveport, Louisiana) – Miami Commit [#1 Kicker in 2024]

Class of 2025:

4-star QB Bekkem Kritza | Santa Margarita Catholic (Rancho Santa Margarita, California)

4-star WR Joshua Moore | West Broward (Pembroke Pines, Florida)

4-star LB Ezekiel Marcelin | Miami Central (Miami, Florida)

4-star LB Noah Mikhail | Bonita (La Verne, California)

WR Waden Charles | Somerset Canyons (Boynton Beach, Florida)

DL Wilnerson Telemaque | Monsignor Pace (Miami, Florida)

LB Hector Chavez | Christopher Columbus (Miami, Florida)

LB Elijah Melendez | Osceola (Kissimmee, Florida)

Class of 2026:

WR Jabari Brady | Monarch (Coconut Creek, Florida)

WR Denairius Gray | Somerset Canyons (Boynton Beach, Florida)

DB Aldarius Johnson Jr. | Miami Northwestern (Miami, Florida) – Miami Legacy

Class of 2027:

DL TK Cunningham | Los Alamitos HS (Los Alamitos, California)

Is it just me or does every recruit Miami goes after want to take at least another 5-6 visits other places before committing? I mean even the low 3 stars want to make sure Rutgers is not the choice before committing it's just bizarre.

Advertisement
Back