Spring game ticket question.

DTP

Commander of The Great Heathen Army
Premium
I know the spring game is free but I keep getting these emails from the Hurricane Club with links to "request" a ticket. Do I need to bother with this or can I just show up and walk in like in the past?

Advertisement
With it being at Hard Rock you'd probably be safest in just taking the 60 seconds to get the free tickets emailed to you rather than have to spend 10 mins at the gate dealing with a 16 year old stadium employee demanding a ticket before someone just waves you in.

With it being at Hard Rock you'd probably be safest in just taking the 60 seconds to get the free tickets emailed to you rather than have to spend 10 mins at the gate dealing with a 16 year old stadium employee demanding a ticket before someone just waves you in.
You're 100% correct. Just printed out a couple tickets. Better safe than having to deal with it tomorrow.

Yeah I just went ahead myself and printed the tickets. Like someone said with it being at HardRock you never know.

Advertisement
You have to have the ticket to get in. It's simple, just go to Hurricanesports.com and print them off. Normally you can use your phone but it says you need to print them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back