Spring Game Question

If I were Ross, I would triple Miami’s rent the next time the lease is up for negotiation.

Miami has left itself without any alternatives, so they will be forced to pay. They have no choice.

Advertisement
Yep, should have bought the OB from City of Miami when they were bankrupt.

Could have used the parking lots for satellite parking for the Med School.

Tad Foote had 15 years to get things done (from the time the Dolphins moved out), but he did nothing.

UM's decision to move from the OB to what is now Hard Rock, doomed fixing up the OB even though voters approved a bond issue for the upgrade. , What is ironic is that the City issued 488 million to build the Marlins stadium. Will eventually cost Dade county and the City of Miami 2.6 Billion to pay the bonds off. Upgrading the OB would have been a much cheaper deal. So the taxpayers took one in the shorts from the politicians.

Advertisement
Why does so many schools use Traz Powell instead of having their own fields? Not enough room? I know Tallahassee does this also with a bunch of teams playing at the fairgrounds. Does those schools share the same track and baseball fields?

Advertisement
Footballville is one of the few Miami YouTubers I'll watch. A couple of them are corny and lame.

I miss the OB but am happy with Hard Rock, if we went on campus there would again be a parking problem like was at the OB. Now if the Fins can get it together and start winning that could attract recruits to an NFL stadium that has winners, heck we need to start winning. Imagine if every game there was rocking like the ND game...
Can't believe people are complaining about playing in a world class venue that just hosted the super bowl... And for what...an on campus stadium that still won't be filled and be worse than Hard Rock. I still don't get the appeal of an on campus stadium especially since we don't have the student population to actually fill it.

Had already looked at a spring break trip for the kids down south. Catch a baseball game vs UNC, see the Braves/Marlins...now this. Im gonna have to bit the bullet and buy flights.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Students don’t show up for the hurricane basketball games which are on campus. It may be the worst turnout In power 5 b-ball. Everyone should embrace hard rock at this point. They did a great job with the stadium and we should be happy to be there.

Advertisement
Back