Highlights Spring Game Highlights

Advertisement
Parrish showing off vision and burst:

Team_White_vs_Team_Orange_2022_Miami_Football_Spring_Game_Hi (1).gif

Jake Garcia looking off two reads before throwing a dart to Thad for a big gain. This was special IMO:

Team_White_vs_Team_Orange_2022_Miami_Football_Spring_Game_Hi (2).gif

Isaiah Dunson locking down Frank Ladson in underneath man coverage to prevent a TD:

Team_White_vs_Team_Orange_2022_Miami_Football_Spring_Game_Hi (4).gif

James Williams giving a Arroyo an old fashioned slap. Was called a flag, but it's still funny:

Team_White_vs_Team_Orange_2022_Miami_Foo_cropped.gif

Cyrus Moss beating McLaughlin:

Team_White_vs_Team_Orange_2022_Miami_Football_Spring_Game_Hi (7).gif

Chris Washington -- Looking like he's a year out still -- getting spun on by a walk-on:

Team_White_vs_Team_Orange_2022_Miami_Football_Spring_Game_Hi (8).gif

Thomas Davis' first step and dip, beating Chris Washington:

Team_White_vs_Team_Orange_2022_Miami_Football_Spring_Game_Hi (9).gif

McLaughlin (right tackle) missing his assignment, setting up the TFL and big hit by Gil:

Team_White_vs_Team_Orange_2022_Miami_Foo_cropped (1).gif

Gilbert Frierson stacking and shedding to win the edge against Zion Nelson. ****!:

Team_White_vs_Team_Orange_2022_Miami_Foo_cropped (2).gif

Jordan Miller with a nice swim over Jalen Rivers to hurry the QB:

Team_White_vs_Team_Orange_2022_Miami_Foo_cropped (3).gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Parrish showing off vision and burst:

View attachment 182247

Jake Garcia looking off two reads before throwing a dart to Thad for a big gain. This was special IMO:

View attachment 182261

Isaiah Dunson locking down Frank Ladson in underneath man coverage to prevent a TD:

View attachment 182263

James Williams giving a Arroyo an old fashioned slap. Was called a flag, but it's still funny:

View attachment 182264

Cyrus Moss beating McLaughlin:

View attachment 182266

Chris Washington -- Looking like he's a year out still -- getting spun on by a walk-on:

View attachment 182267

Thomas Davis' first step and dip, beating Chris Washington:

View attachment 182268

McLaughlin (right tackle) missing his assignment, setting up the TFL and big hit by Gil:

View attachment 182269

Gilbert Frierson stacking and shedding to win the edge against Zion Nelson. ****!:

View attachment 182270

Jordan Miller with a nice swim over Jalen Rivers to hurry the QB:

View attachment 182271
On the play where he missed ladson in back of endzone, felt like he should have hit back who got the rub route wide open by TE.. Easy TD..

On the play where he missed ladson in back of endzone, felt like he should have hit back who got the rub route wide open by TE.. Easy TD..

Yeah, I saw a few missed reads by the QBs as well, but it's nothing that can't be ironed out before fall.

Advertisement
Yall can probably tell I had nothing else to do today but make gifs. FFS I see why @Lance Roffers uses still images.
Thank you for making that gif of Dunson, that was textbook Redzone coverage, the way he played to the outside hip off inside leverage & then came underneath playing through the WR’s hands to bet the PBU.

Really liked what I saw from Dunson, IMO he should be the starter at Boundary.

Advertisement
Thank you for making that gif of Dunson, that was textbook Redzone coverage, the way he played to the outside hip off inside leverage & then came underneath playing through the WR’s hands to bet the PBU.

TBH, I keyed in on that play based off your post earlier today lol.

Kid has the length and agility to match up with every receiver type. He's now in his third year & it looks like the light bulb has flickered on.

It’s was always weird to me that Manny had all these press man Corners and would never play press man.

Y'all arent going to like this ..but 22 looked slow and fell down too easily in his runs. We need knightong and chaney to be healthy

Y'all arent going to like this ..but 22 looked slow and fell down too easily in his runs. We need knightong and chaney to be healthy
you're not wrong, and the rumors about being somewhere else next season make sense after seeing him run yesterday. He doesn't make the most of running plays, exhibited poor contact-balance, and looks like back-end depth on this team.. Citizen is complete and will push the starters.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back